KISS & CONFESSION

As you waited for your cab, you sighed for the nth time. Being employed by a reputable company has its benefits and drawbacks. The upside is that everyone respects you greatly, but the downside is that you have to put in a lot of late-night effort to gain that respect.

Already after 10:30 p.m. As you made plans with your buddies then canceled them due to work, your phone continued to ring.

After ten or fifteen minutes, you remain outside, knowing that the cab will arrive at any moment. When you noticed a car leaving the parking lot, you immediately recognised it as your boss's. Mr. Kim Taehyung, the most prominent business tycoon. He was renowned for his icy temper. He was incredibly disciplined and really professional and realistic.

You liked the way he was, and you think that's how he got to be where he was.

As soon as you catch the sight of his car, you straighten your posture. He rolled down the window and stopped in front of you. Need any help, Ms. Yn? He asked with his eyes fixed on you.

I'm just waiting for the cab, sir; I have no idea how long it will take. You said while showing him your phone and noticed that  Your ride had been canceled.

you scowled and mumbled, "Shit," but  realized that your boss was in front of you, you shut your eyes tightly and mumbled a little Sorry.

"Get in, I'll drop you. He offered but You refused, saying, "No, no sir, it's okay, I'll manage." He said, "It's late, get in," and you moved around to the other side of the vehicle and got inside, closing the door behind you.

He was familiar with your house because it was close to where his home was. He observed that you were nervously tapping your thighs with your fingers as you watched the trees move backward with each passing second. None of you talked as usual. Every conversation you two have revolves around work. Your friend's number flashed on your mobile when it rang, and you quickly ended the call while whispering a brief apology to your boss. Your friend, though, was stubborn enough to call you repeatedly. As if you were in a meeting, you were politely declining the call. "You may take it; it's all right. It is not the workplace." He mumbled. You gave a hesitant smile as you picked up the phone.

You immediately heard your friend Annie shouting, "The fuck is wrong with you," as soon as you put your phone to your ear which was audible to Taehyung. You murmured,"Shut up" whilst turning down the sound of your call.3

Yes, I am aware that I had made other plans, and I apologize for breaking them. Let's go out tomorrow, hm. After calming her down, you declined the call and set the phone down. So you didn't keep your plans today because of work, did you? Looking at the street, he questioned. You murmured in a quiet voice, "Yeah sir."

"What plans?" He questioned casually and you got excited immediately." Actually my birthday is next week, so I have planned to celebrate my birthday in a unique way this time. Me and my friend Annie, thought about buying some stuff for decorating and blah blah blah but I was stuck." You stopped talking the moment the word left your mouth and mumbled " sorry sir " while looking at his hand resting on the gear rod.

He chuckled, rolling his eyes. The drive was silent again until the car broke down all of a sudden. Arghh he groaned, hitting on the steering. He unbuckled his seat belt swiftly and walked out of the car along with you only to see the car's tyre was flat. You gasped, placing your palms on your mouth looking at the flat tyre. He checked for his mobile but he couldn't find it as he forgot it in his cabin. "Yn, try calling Stephen and explain to him about our  situation."  he commanded cupping his waist whilst checking the car's position.  Yes sir you said and unlocked your mobile only to find your mobile's battery dead. You gulped holding your phone.

What? Try calling him, he mouthed with widened eyes and you showed your dead phone to him. Damn he cursed kicking on the road whilst you purse your lips with terror.

He has never been that irate before, according to you. You therefore feared speaking in that situation. He loosened his tie, took off his coat, and put it in his car. He huffed in irritation as he unbuttoned the first two buttons on his shirt and ran his fingers through his hair. You murmured in a quiet tone, "Sir, please calm down." Place your bag inside the vehicle and come assist me in moving the vehicle. You complied with Taehyung's request to move backward toward the car. You two managed to side-swipe the car and carefully lock it.  What now? you questioned cupping your waist earning a glare from him. I mean what now SIR you emphasized sir word composing your posture.

Let's walk, he said, sliding his hands in his pockets. But It's too far you whined like a child. Do you Have any other option ms.Yn? He questioned whilst towering in front of you. You shook your head in No whilst looking everywhere but him. Then stop whining and move, he muttered as he walked past you. 

You followed him on the serene road as it was night and there were no vehicles passing by. 

You inhaled deeply and rubbed your palms together as you gazed up at the full moon and a few stars scattered throughout the sky. With a pleasant smile on your face and sparkling eyes, the cherry blossom plants present you with a dreamlike view and a refreshing air that hits you with each passing second. He had a sour expression on his face and was heading along the street. To keep up with him, you moved quickly and followed him. He suddenly said, "Why do you adore your birthday so much?"

How can you ask that question sir? you chimed with excitement again. It comes only once a year. I like it because I was born on that day and I feel so special. Or maybe because everyone treats us very special on this particular day. I want to cherish my birthday cause no one is me ain't it sir?

Yeah I can see that every single day. He mumbled casually while walking beside you.  Ermm sir? When is your birthday ? You questioned staring at his face. Tomorrow he said monotonously and walked casually. What 

You aren't kidding with me right. You mouthed making him stop and turn towards you with a glare. Sir. You mumbled and shut your mouth. he started walking again ignoring you. He never jokes around. you mumbled in your mind and checked on your watch and the clock was striking 11:42 pm. Huhh you gasped and slowly walked beside him.

Hearing no footsteps following him he turned around to check on you and was shocked to see you nowhere. He panicked for a moment and ran on the road shouting Y/nn multiple times and looked around cupping his waist and panting.

A few moments later he heard " Sir." In your voice. He clenched his jaw and turned around only to see you standing in front of him with a bunch of several beautiful flowers and leaves tied up with your scrunchie to keep them in place resembling a bouquet. He was stunned to see you with messy hair with some leaves and petals stuck on your hair and forearm with slight scratches.

He gave you a look of disbelief tilting his head to the side. You forwarded your handmade bouquet saying Happy Birthday Sir with ever so beautiful smile on your face which was shining under the moonlight.

His heart skipped a beat with a tint of moisture forming up in his eyes. He took the bouquet from you so gently, admiring them with a smile. Seeing him smiling you yelled your heart out saying Wish you a very happy birthday Taehyungggg whilst hopping on the road making him look at you. 

You stopped hopping and started mumbling Uh uhb SSi.. before you could utter any word he grabbed you by your nape with his right hand so close to his face while dragging you closer by your waist with his left hand still holding the bouquet you gave in a swift motion,

he pursed your lips with his making your eyes go wide.

You closed your eyes shut feeling his lips moving on yours gently as he was making this moment as his best whilst still dragging you closer till your bodies collided against each other. Giving in you kissed him back making him giggle into the kiss. You both pulled back with your foreheads attached. Your cheeks turned red as you felt overwhelmed by his sudden action whilst he wrapped his arms around your back mumbling, you are the best thing that ever happened to me yn. I can't hold my feelings anymore by being tough on myself. I am in love with you Y/n. I love you. He chimed the most beautiful words making you gleam in happiness.