Chapter #2 What?

Word Count: 3,058

◡̈⋆ʜᴇʟʟᴏ(●'◡'●)ノ

╔══════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ═════╗

Thana's POV

As I sit in the car the tension rose quickly. I take a look out the window I see something in the woods. I chose to pretend to not notice it. I look over to father who is staring at the road ahead thinking about something. I look out the other window to see nothing.

" I see the right side is father and mothers territory and yet... There 'little worker's fight each other on a daily basis. " I take a glance at the road ahead. It seemed to stretch for miles on end. I looked at the driver. He gripped the steering wheel tightly. I look at the woman in front of me. She put her hand on her thigh. Under her hand was an outline of a knife holster.

" Such friendly people... Ugh... How much longer is this drive going to be? " I put my head against the window and looked at the thing in the woods. It moved as fast as the car. The car was going 75 miles per hour. I studied the thing then the car began to slow down.

I look at my father to see him have a sorrowful look on his face. He looked like he didn't want to do something. The car came to a full stop. The tension alone was making me grip the car door. My father blinked a few times signaling his out of deep thought.

" I want you to trust me on this... "

I jumped slightly at the sudden break of silence. I looked at father who continued to look at the road ahead. I looked at the driver who was pulling something out of his pocket. The woman in front of me was taking out her knife.

My heart was pumping, chest was screaming, mind was running, and the air was freezing. I look back at the driver to see a glock 17 in his hand. He kept it on his lap as the woman in front of me gripped her knife.

" I'm so fucked... Damnit!!! This is what happens when I let my guard down?!?! " My father took out a syringe. Unwanted memories flooded into my mind.

" Don't move.... It'll only hurt worse.... "

He grabbed my arm gently. The next thing I knew I had a gun to my head, a knife to my throat, and I was twisting fathers arm.

" Calm down!! I'm just trying to help you!! "

Father said as he winced in pain slightly.

" No.... "

Was all I said before the knife was further pressed against my neck. I twitched slightly causing a small cut on my neck. The tension between me, the woman, and the man grew.

I twitched again causing the woman to stab me. I froze completely. I didn't breathe or dare to move. The cool blood trickled down to my chest.

" Thana.... Calm down.... I am just trying to help you.... "

Father said calmly despite the amount of tension in the car.

" No..... Memories.....say.... otherwise.... "

My voice was stern and sounded cold.