Chapter #4 Trick?

Word Count: 3,101

!(●’◡’●)ノ◡̈⋆ʜᴇʟʟᴏ(●’◡’●)ノ!

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

Thana's POV.

I sigh and turn back to Zack.

" Did you steal my alcohol, Zack? "

I ask pointing at him.

" Wait.. You drink, and you never told me?! "

Zack said as he unfolded his arms and looks at me shocked.

" Ok, it wasn't you.. "

I say as I think.

" Who drank my and stole my alcohol?! I was saving that! "

I say slightly frustrated.

" What alcohol do you have left? "

Zack asks as he bends over and looks at me.

" They left the weak alcohol.. I had Spirytus, Glenfiddich, and X4. Who ever stole my alcohol is a complete asshole.. "

I grumble the last sentence.

" What were you saving it for? "

Brian asks his curiosity peaked.

" Yeah, I am curious about that. "

Tim said crossing his ams over his chest. I look at them before I sigh.

" I have alcohol saved for when my father, mother, or half sister comes over. "

I say as Zack tilts his head.

" Which ones which? "

Zack asks as he thinks.

" My father is X4 because he has a soft spot for whiskey and X4 was the first alcohol beverage my father introduced me to. "

I stated bluntly and continue.

" My mother is Spirytus only because she introduced me to it and has a soft spot for vodka. "

I stare bluntly again.

" As for my half sister.. Glenfiddich is for me when my half sister demands for something. "

I say as I zip my backpack closed and finish explaining. Zack looks down at me as Tim and Brian look at Zack.

" Ok.. What is up with you three.. I can feel the fucking tension building up. "

I say as I turn around to look at them. Tim has his arms crossed over his chest as Brian stopped leaning against the door. Brian and Tim stood tall with there chests exposed. I look at Zack to see him standing straight.

" I don't think there's anything..right Tim and Brian? "

Zack said as he stares at Tim. The situation is starting to make me feel uneasy. I sigh and roll my eyes.

" Zack your a complete dumbass if you think I can't read a room. "

I say as I turn around. I see something standing behind Tim and Brian. I look at Zack who was shaking his head and holding it. I tilt my head in confusion as I look at what was behind Tim and Brian. Then it clicked. I recognized it what it was.

It what that tall white thing in a business suit. Zack suddenly collapsed as he covered his ears. I quickly knelt down next to Zack. I look back at Tim and Brian who were also covering their ears. I look at the thing behind them. Tim begins to cough violently as Brian has a nose bleed. I look at Zack who was struggling to breathe.