φɾօӀօցմҽ

There have always been monsters. Monsters like myths and legends are real. They are all real. Every story passed down from generation to generation has truth in it. Monsters are just a truth weaved into other truths. Monsters have existed since the dawn of time. When Alexander Corves created the world, he created the first ever monsters.

He had two sons. William and Marcus. One night, Marcus and William chased down the night despite their father warning them. Marcus strayed deep into the caves. Where light shines little. William crept into the woods. The tangle of trees also blocks the light. Then they were ambushed by creatures of the night. Creatures who shape humans fear. Creatures that for thousands of years have been cursed by humanity. Creatures who are rooted into our darkest beliefs. 

A wolf bit William, thus he became the first Werewolf. Unable to change back into his human form. He became a wolf with an uncontrollable hunger for blood and flesh of man and any living thing. Marcus was bit by a bat thus becoming the first vampire. A creature of night. A creature who desires blood with an unquenchable thirst.

The two sons created a race of monsters. Monsters who would rule the world on their fingertips. But if they did, the balance would be off. So, Alexander Corves brought about magic. Wizards now had power. Thus, a war bloomed. A war that will determine who rules the world. 

Will it be the monsters or the wizards?