Ͳհìɾէվ

"Holy shit." Draco curses.

I told him everything. He sits down. I'm below him bathing. I need a bath after that. 

"Yup. We're in trouble." I say.

"We?" Draco draws back.

"You're not going to help me?" I ask.

"Maybe if you beg." Draco teases. 

I grab his leg with my fast reflexes and pull him in. I'm stronger than him. I'm stronger now. I've learned a little control. I've ran around in the Dark Forest with my speed and strength and in my monstrous form. It's relaxing running through the forest. I can hear practically everything. Draco bursts out of the surface. 

"Potter." He glares at me.

He splashes my face with water. I splash him back. He splashes me back. We fight for a little bit. Then Draco grabs my hand. He pulls me closer to him. Our faces press against each other. I grab him. I want him. I want to hold him. His smell is addictive. His body is beautiful. He takes off his shirt. I pull of his pants, both pants. I grip him. 

I hoist him up. I hoist him up way too far and fast. He flies off of me and into the bath. 

"Sorry." I say.

Sometimes I don't know my own strength. I can't really control it. Draco spews out of the water.

"You okay?" I ask.

"I'm just so attracted to you right now." He says.

He swims over and grabs me tightly. I grab him. Our faces press against each other.