Thirty four

Ryder:

I found out what happened with Aspen. Rowan was the one that forced himself on her. But, Catherine is the one that told her I would be fired if I stayed with her and not go to work. Because Rowan told her. Because he wants her and she wants me to have her children.

Ryke follows me as he knows exactly what I'm doing. But I'm seeing red. I've dealt with Catherine. My dad had to stop me before I came far enough to hurt her for what she did. It's her fault that she's not with me anymore.

I pulled up to his house. I see his car parked in the front and I parked up and walked over to the front door. Ryke was behind me. I'm pissed. I didn't even knocked onto the front door. I normally don't as he was my best friend.

He sits in the living room. "Ryder." He looks over his shoulder. Then turns to my left seeing it was Ryke. "Ryke." He gave him a nod. None of us talked I walked over and grabbed his top and slammed him against the wall. "Your the one that was going to force himself on the woman I love?!"

After she left I figured out that I do love her. She's the love of my life. The woman that I would ever love. And after figuring out she left because of Catherine and then me telling her what I said. She'll never forgive me. She would never let me treat her like a queen she's meant to be.

He throws his head back. "So, you finally found out. From what? Three months later? She finally told you." He laughs again. "Or did you find out from Catherine. As she's trying to get back to you but you got the woman I like knocked up." I throw a punch. He falls down onto the ground. He coughs and laughs again. I look onto his coffee table. He's drunk.

I go down to his level. I kept throwing punches at him. I don't care if he's drunk anymore. He deserves this. He hurt her. I'll never forgive him. His nose was bleeding definitely broken. He coughs up blood. But I grab his chin to make him look at me. Then throw another punch at him.

Ryke grabs me and pulls me off of him. "You fucking ungrateful bitch. You can't get a girl on your own so you have to force your self onto mine." He laughs. "I never counted you as a friend. All I wanted was to have your last and now ex girlfriend. Would she ever forgive you? Because knowing your temper you said bad things." He laughs again and Ryke let go of me and thrown a punch at him.

"You don't speak to her like that! She's my nieces or nephews mom. Don't ever treat her like that. You'll be kicked off the rodeo. Be glad it's just that." He pulls me out of the house. He had to. Or I would've turned around and throw a punch at him. More. Until he's head. He throws me into my car. "Drive home!" He points at me. I rolled my eyes but I do drive back to my cabin. I sit in the chair as soon as I got in.

She would always sit here and read her weird romance books. She's left one though. "I'll always forgive you. By Kate Trainer." My heart went rapid in my chest. My head started pounding now as the adrenaline has faded.

"God." I rub my fingers over my temples. Was this always there but I didn't feel anything because I wanted to know answers more than what is was hurting.

I drop down on my bed. I need to calm down this concussion down a bit. It hurts a lot. I lie in the bed and I close my eyes. I still smell her scent. Her lavender smell is so strong it's as if she just left. But she left ages ago.

It's about twelve o'clock in the morning. Six hours ago it happened. I still see the pain in her eyes as she heard me say the words that came out of my mouth.
My phone rings in my pocket, I stir. But I picked it up.

I hoped it was Aspen but it was an unknown number. Oh come on. I answered and placed it against my ear. "Before you say anything, don't shout." I groan as it was silent for a minute. "Is this Ryder Kingston?" It was someone I don't know. "Yes."

"My name is Ashton Gray." Gray? That's Aspens last name. But I haven't heard of Ashton. Is that another brother. Dad? Cousin? Uncle? Nephew I don't know anymore. "Who?" I answered. Confused on who this person is.

"Aspen's dad." Then it hit me. He's going to have a massive conversation about what I'm meant to do. What I should do because I hurt his daughter. "So, your the one who knocked up my daughter." I groaned. I knew this was coming.

"Well, congratulations son. Let my daughter explain what happened and you sort out what you said to her. She loves you too much to let you go. Let her call you first." He tells me and then ended.

What? He isn't going to tell me what I expected. I place my phone on the table next to me. I closed my eyes. My head is pounding again. God, I want her back. I want her to hold me as we both sleep. I want to feel the bump against my stomach. I want her. I just want her. That's all I care about.

I'm going to see her. I'm going to speak to her. I'm going to show her how sorry I am for what I said. No one would love her more than me. She's my world. I want to here her voice. But I'm going to wait until she calls me. She needs her time no matter how long it takes.