Unexpected Date Plans

After their introduction, Scott took Carlie to get another drink and they sat at the poolside for an hour, learning new things about eachother.

"Oh shoot! I have to go!" Carlie stood up quickly in the middle of Scott's sentence.

"Why exactly?" Scott looked up at her confused.

"I promised I'd meet my parents for dinner. Maybe we can meet up around 9?" Carlie asked.

"Are you asking me on a date?" Scott smirked.

"Why wouldn't I?" Carlie smiled and started to walk away. She turned around and quickly said,"Meet me in the lobby at 9."

___________________

"How did you and Scott hit it off?" Haley whispered to Carlie at the dinner table. Carlie's parents had set a reservation at a fancy restaurant at the main deck on the cruise ship.

"He's amazing, he's from California, surprisingly." Carlie stared off into the distance and reminisced.

"Oooooo nice." Haley nodded her head in approval.

"How'd you and Isaac hit it off?" Caqrlie asked. After her and Scott started talking she noticed Isaac talking to Haley.

"God, he's a jerk. So selfish and full of himself." Haley shook her head and took a bite of her steak.

"That sucks, but you do realize that when Scott and I hang out, you and Isaac will have to hang out with him."

Haley cussed under her breath.