plot

"welcome Masters" Mr. Agreste said.
"Thank you Agreste, as you know I'm here on business." Vlad said slyly as he still a paper towards to the uptight man.

"What's this." Agreste asked flatly.

"It's the instructions to getting your wife back" Vlad said.

"How did you find out about that!" Mr.Agreste demanded.

Vlad smirked.

"All I need is this boy to be completely reliant on me. In exchange I'll have him tell you how to get your wife back." Vlad explained.

"Are you saying this teenage boy knows something that I have been researching and killing myself for?"

" He's a very capable boy. You'll find there's more to him than meets the eyes" Vlad said cryptically.

"It's a deal" Vlad and Agreste shook hands.

"I'll be back once you have fulfilled your end of the deal" Vlad said.

Danny shivered.

"Something with your core again Danny?" Sam asked.

"No, but I feel strange" Danny's eyes flashed green and back to blue.

"Maybe you need to release built up energy" Tucker suggested.

"No, actually I feel better" Danny said straightening up.

"So what should we do?" Danny asked.

"Let's-" before they could finish a large rumbling roar caught their attention.

"What was THAT!" Tucker asked.

Danny grew serious.

"Only one way to find out" Danny said.

Tucker and Sam covered Danny as he transformed.

"Today is the purrrrfect day for a cat stretch what do you think ma'lady?" Cat noir asked as he hopped from a roof.

"Cat noir, this is serious!" Ladybug scolded.

"Seriously boring, unlike you bugaboo" he said winking.

Ladybug rolled her eyes. A large purple monster roared right in front of them. It was holding something as it went on a rampage.

"I got this" Cat noir said launching himself at it. The monster shook him off.

Ladybug landed down next to Cat noir . Neither noticed the large fury fist sbit to crush them. Well, except Danny phantom.

Danny slid in between the fist and the two teens heroes.

"Go, hurry" Danny shouted.

Ladybug and Cat noir washed no time moving out of the way. Danny phantom kicked the purple monster causing what it was holding to fall.

Ladybug threw it to cat noir who snapped it in half.

Suddenly the monster became a little boy. Phantom stopped himself from hurting he boy and caught him before he could hit the ground.

Ladybug used her yoyo to purify the moth and reset everything.

"Who are you and how did you get a miraculous?" Cat noir demanded

"Miracu-what? My name's Phantom. I'm a half ghost hero, but I've never heard of a miraculous" he ssid confused.

Suddenly Ladybugs eating started to blink. Cat noir's ring flashed too.

"Gotta run ghost kid see you around" Cat noir shouted before running off.

"Cat noir, can you hear me?" Ladybug asked through a bug phone.

"Yep bugaboo, too irresistible that you just had to call me huh?" Cat noir asked teasingly.

"What, no?! I just wanted to say we need to be careful of that ghost guy"

"Gotcha"

"I feel suspicious of this phantom"