ghostly

Danny walked to school the next day and got unexpectedly side tracked. Chloe had grabbed his arm and chatted with him the e tire way to school.

Sam kept grumbling to herself and Tucker just felt awkward.

"Darry, like how rich are you?" Chloe asked.

"It's Danny" Danny said.

"Sure, but how much money do you have-"

Chloe was pushed aside by Sam.

"Stay away from Danny you little gold digger" Sam shouted at Chloe.

Chloe grew red in the face with anger.

"That is ridiculous! Utterly Ridiculous! I am not a gold digger, I have money that a peasant like you could never understand" Chloe said in a high pitched voice.

"I bet I have more" Sam said with her hands on her hips.

"Stay away from Danny or I'll buy out your father's stupid hotel leech"

Danny widened his eyes as Sam dragged him away from Chloe and I to the building.

"I have very low standards, but even I wouldn't go out with a gold digger like her" Tucker said. He sighed as he took out his PDA.

"You are the only thing I could ever love" Tucker said to it.

"Tuckers talking to his devices again!" Sam called out.

Danny put his hands up as Sam and Tucker chased each other.

Marionette watched Danny from a distance. The smile he had was so cute!

"Oh hey Marionette" Adrien said standing next to her.

"Hello Adrien" Marionette said back.

"Why are you watching Danny and his friends?" Adrien asked. Marionette only sighed in response.

"Well, see you around" Adrien said leaving Marionette.

"By" Marionette said.

"WHAT?! That's it?!" Alyia screeched.

"The guy you've been obsessing over just had a conversation with you and you didn't even seem to care" Alyia said in disbelief.

"Oh, well, um" Marionette said struggling with her words.

Alyia looked at Marionette in confusion.

"Listen Marionette, your my friends but you've got to stop changing your mind so quickly. You could really hurt someone" Alyia said gingerly.

"I- I know Alyia but I felt something with Danny that I've never felt with anyone else." She said.

"Then shoot your shot and get it over with because I can't do this again!" Alyia said. She gave Marionette a sad expression before she walked away.

"I will, soon" Marionette promised.

Danny couldn't shake the feeling that someone had been watching him all day. At the end of the day he found out his suspicion had been correct.

The blue haired girl with pigtails approached him.

"Oh hey, Marionette right?" Danny asked.

"Y-yeah, and your Danny" she said as she blushed.

"D-Danny, I was wondering if you'd like to go out together some time" Marionette said shyly. Just a short distance away her friend was listening closely.

"Like, a date?" He asked.

Marionette nodded.

"Oh, well. I-I would and I'm sure that anybody else would too, its just-" Marionettes face fell.