VI. ŁØ¥ΔŁŦ¥?

This chapter is worked by both ameria and sora !
Note; this chapter may or might not confuse you:)

.
.
.

Long time ago, There used to be dragon's that roamed freely on the world. They had 7 dragon's who protected the elements which were: Hydro, Cyro, Pyro, Electro, Dendro, Geo, Anemo. These dragon's lived freely without any rules to follow. Until one day, an outsider came. This outsider . . . Is known to be "Primodial One" in the current world, But his name is known to be "Phanes". Phanes, divided himself and created 4 shing shades of himself, Each held their own powers and ambitions in this world. Phanes fought the dragons along with his 4 shades for more than 40 years. It was said in stone tablets that the dragon's were banished from his world. Then, the Primodial One soon renovated and created a new world which is the world we know today- Teyvat.

The world of Teyvat had seven archons, more likely viewed as gods who were replaced the seven dragons who protected and ruled over the elements. Now, only five of these archon's remained standing due to a 'dead' archon ( rex lapis;geo archon ) and a absentee archon ( barbatos;anemo archon ). All of these archon's protected Tevyat whenever past or present. And had a requirement to obtain a vision from the archons

Visions- where gods bestowed regular humans with visions. It is said to be a "Blessing" from the gods themselves. But in reality, they all had a certain requirement to obtain a vision yourself. And amoung these lucky humans who recieved a vision helds a . . . .

.
.
.
.

"Welcome to celestia!" A voice say, Eyes narrows on the direction of the voice. "Who are you?" The person, who was brought just now asked. "I'm the gatekeeper of Celestia, [CENSORED]." The voice say, A figure appeared before the person.

The figure was dressed in white, Two pair of wings behind their back. Long jet black hair with a pair of ocean blue crystal blue eyes, sharp black pupils that was blurry enough for ones eyes not to notice, A pale skin matching a pure and dilligent aura. Looking like a angel. "Nice to meet the new archon." They chuckle, One thing the person noticed that the figure was a male; The began to speak once more. "Welcome to the position of a god, [CENSORED]" He says ( note: the 'He' is the gatekeeper ) the atmosphere grew silent.

"Speaking of which, Why are you the only one here?" He questions, "Hm. Maybe the other person who was suppose to be here along with you is somehow . . . . . late. Hm..." The gatekeeper thinks, Suddenly a glowing light came and there stood a male with brown hair, with orange highlights at the bottom from his hair. His eyes were golden yellow with a slightly pastel orange at the bottom. A orange pupil shaped like an lions or a cats pupil. "I apologize, I was late." The male says, His outfit waved slightly as he moved from the position where he was awhile ago. "AH, That's alright. I understand that the archon of [censored] is quite busy," The gatekeeper chuckles lightly. "Now, please introduced yourself!" The male looked at the person, with cold-blooded eyes. "My name is Morax, the god of contracts and the archon of Geo." The male, named Morax introduced himself.

"Uhm, My name is . . ." The person mumble, But paused. "My name is Barbatos." . . .

Morax made a smile slightly, which wasn't shown due to his long hair and hood that was covering his face. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Barbatos." He said, and Barbatos smiled softly. "You too, Lord Morax."

.
.
.

Barbatos, was now a archon, The archon of Anemo and the god of Freedom and Winds. A loyal one to Celestia.

"Barbatos, I want you to . . ."

. . .

It was quiet, lonely. Well, outright terrifying. I kept killing, killing . . . Until.. i was losing my mind, my sanity. I kept seeing the blood all over my body, my hands. And in my sight. Screams, pleas, cries. It's all making me sick and disgusted at myself. I didn't wanted to be like this.