Prologue

Sarada's POV:

'Seriously how long will that baka Boruto show up, like seriously' l was waiting with Mitsuki for that baka to show up outside the Hokage's office and oh speak of the devil "sorry to make you guys wait" Boruto who finally showed up.

"You're late" i scold him. "Well sorry i lost track of time" i said sarcastically

"You know you two guys really do get along" Mitsuki who suddenly said that made me and that baka sanp our heads at him "and what makes you say that?!" me and baka said.

Like seriously what makes he think tha?!, i just sigh but then i remember why were here and i said "okay let's go we are already late than we are Lord Hokage is waiting".

I open the door to see Lord 7th waiting for is "i've been waiting so should we start" the three of is nodded.

Timeskip

Normal POV:

Team 7 jumping through trees by trees and found the small field surrounded by the forest , a field with full of herbs.

"I don't get why we get this for a mission ttebasa, could we atleast get a B or A rank or even better an S rank mission here?" Boruto complained, Sarada remembering Lord 7th's orders.

~~Flashback~~

" ok so your mission is to get many herbs so we can get more medicine supplies for the village" Naruto said, then Boruto spoke "come on why can't we just get a better old man"

Naruto who shrugs his son's comment "so we can heal people, anyway do you understand what your missions are" "yes sir" Sarada and Mitsuki except sulking Boruto said.

~~Flashback Ends~~

" come on boruto let's just finish the mission up and get the herbs" Sarada said "fine, whatever you say Sarada" Boruto picking up the different herbs with Mitsuki.

Boruto who look around for more herbs going to more leaves and leaves and found something that looks like a wooden chest laying around

Kinda looks like this one

"Guys!, look what i found here" the other two who went over to Boruto

"Guys!, look what i found here" the other two who went over to Boruto. "What is that thing doing in the middle of the woods?" Sarada spoke "could it be someone may have forgot this?" Mitsuki said "i don't know but were about found" Boruto who was about to open the chest.

Klank Klank Klank a bunch of kunai's almost hit the three "who's there!" Sarada shout, a weird person appears out of nowhere then the kunais collide with Sarada.

Boruto who's trying to attack the guy but was to fast to land an attack and Mitsuki extend his hands but the person was able to dodge.

"Who are you?, what do you want!" Boruto said, then the person stood for a second then grabs the wooden chest fastly and open "Oi! What was that all about ttebasa?!" Boruto shouted then the person opened the chest which reveals a scroll and was about to open it then Sarada throws a shuriken at the man but he swiftly dodge it then he fully opens the scroll.

Boom a burst of light appears which look like a portal sucking everything then the person jumps at it, Sarada who is getting sucked in "Sarada!" but Boruto was able to catch her hand with Mitsuki helping by pulling him .

But the suction was too strong that Boruto cannot hold for much longer then he let go of Sarada's hand "Sarada!!" Boruto screamed "Boruto..." Sarada weakly said then her vision went black.

_________________________

I have school but i will continue see you guys next time

596 words