[1]

Sarada's POV

   I opened my eyes and find myself laying in a grassy field inside the forest it was night time, i tilted my head up and i notice my glasses beside me "what on earth was that..." i soon realize that Boruto and Mitsuki are not here.

I looked around and called Boruto and Mitsuki's name but they are just not to be found, 'i have to tell this to Lord 7th' and i quickly run toward home and it i was surprise to see a village.

I take a look around that village walking and walking then again it was night time so no many people on the sidewalks and i was surprise to see the stone faces of the Hokages but it was dark so i jump up to the buildings to get a better look and i notice something was strange... there are only five stone faces 'i'm dreaming am i? Yeah totally dreaming' then i pinch myself "ouch!" whispered scream.

'Ok so i'm not dreaming but then why are 5 faces only?' I thinked harder then i look around below and a theory came up of my head "is it posible... that i may have... Time Traveled!" I said quietly. 'If i did time travel back in time then i can't change anything here if my theory was correct it just might distured the future'.

I look at the positive way of this situation maybe i can find someone familiar here but had to focuse on not to distured anything in this timeline so the best thing to do is to change my clothes since it have an Uchiha crest in it which if i'm correct i was not been born yet so my dad is the only one, i took off my headband since i'm in the past so i'm just gonna be one of villagers for the time being.

I change my clothes and i also find it kinda my style, so all i gotta do is to find a place to sleep which i gotta tell you it's really hard Shannaro! so i just camp on one of the trees and start laying down against it, "i hope i can find my way back home" and i drifted asleep.

The Next Morning

   I woke up the next moring "i guess i wasn't dreaming after all" i muttered, i got up and walk around the village and i got hungry then i inhaled a sweet aroma and turns out to be the Ichiraku Ramen shop 'man the ichiraku is small in the past' then i bought i one bowl of ramen "one bowl of ramen please" and waited for it to cook "it's ready and i hope you enjoy" the ramen guy said "thanks for the food" i said before eating and it was so good.

After eating my ramen i payed up and left, many thought is running on my head 'how will i get back? Where are the others? What am i going to do?'

I wasn't paying attention on where i was going so bump into someone and i immediately said "i'm sorry i wasn't paying any attention" then the person said "it's okay" i looked and saw that this person is...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'Mama?!'

   I was shocked to see my mom  and there is no doubt it's her since her hair is beautifuly pink and i felt so awkward here Shannaroo!

_________________________

Sorry if it was short anyways this is what Sarada's clothes looked like

Sarada is so cute

Bye guys

592 words