Disobedience...

Nox pov:

I became a Knight for a devil... due to the seal on my wrist which was created by two maou and two cadre leader fallen angels... and then a young woman entered the room and said take this to the Gremory Clan. And then I reached the gremory clan and saw 2 cadre fallen angels and I appeared in the way and swing my blade and held them back but was losing badly and then I got pierced from behind and coughed up blood and then my eyes turn black fully and my pupils were white and they got slashed and sent back and then i grabbed rias and akeno and sona and appeared away from the battle and the entire was destroyed by Sizerchs and sizerch said you saved my little sister. And rias and akeno saw my eyes were normal and then sizerch said the last of your race... and then we all saw a circle summon appeared and the woman came out and then rias and akeno cooed softly at my fox... and the woman said knight did you deliver the gift? And I got a gift out and it had a hole and blood stains and then she grit her teeth and then walked forth and used a seal and sizerch and serafall saw the seal on my wrist and the ten thorn divine rings and then I fall on one knee and was breathing heavily and rias and akeno saw this and then sizerch said Lady Labosas that's enough. He's saved my little sister and Sona and akeno. And then lady labosas said you don't have a right to speak of what belongs to my clan. And then she saw my fox bare its fangs at her and she swings her leg and everyone froze as they felt killing intent and saw her kick hit my head and I held my fox and then she grit her teeth and said you dare disobey me? And sizerch said I want him. And everyone saw her eyes widened and then she said maou Sama he is a monster there's n- and then rias said  does he speak? And then Labosas said he hasn't spoken. And then she said how old is he? What does he like to eat? And then labosas said he's a monster miss gremory he doesn't need such things. And then the Lord and Queen labosas appeared and then he said you want the beast? The one who slaughter 20 of the 72 devil clans? And their eyes widened and then sizerchs gulped and then rias said break this seal and they saw it was the seal that restricted me to kill them all and then he took 10 minutes and 2 maous to break the seal and then I instantly slaughtered the Labosas clan and Sizerchs said yo- and then he shook his head and said why? And I faded and they were shocked and sizerchs disappeared with his servants and they reached the labosas clan and saw the entrance was blasted open and saw a hidden door was destroyed and saw I came back holding Kuroka and Shirone/Koneko.... and then he said the labosas experimented on them... and then I nod... and then Kuroka and Shirone hid behind me as Sizerch walked forth and he said take them to the gremory clan. And I faded with the girls and then I went into seclusion for 4 years... and I was 19 and i entered the gremory house dining room and Akeno and Rias and Sona and Shirone and Kuroka were shocked and blushed and then Kuroka said Nox... and then I nod and stood guard by the door and then Sizerch said Join us Nox... you're free... and I walked to a sit and took a sip of my tea and I said thank you. And their eyes widened and then rias said you can talk... and I nod.. and she said will you join my peerage? And I shook my head and she bit her lip and The others giggled and laughed at her pout and I smiled softly and then my fox appeared and wrapped around my neck and then kuroka said Rias is arranged to marry Riser Phenex and I tilt my head nodding and then it became night and I laid down in my bed and sighed as the bed shifted and kuroka and akeno crawled into bed and they hugged me and kissed my scar and caressed softly the lines and I heard a small meow and lifted the covers and saw Shirone blushing red between my legs... and they froze as I lay back down and fell asleep... and they grinned as rias entered and pouted at them and was going to lay down when Grayfia entered the room and said Rias-sama you are not allo- and then I open one eye and said Enemy. And I appeared out of the bed and my clothes appeared on and then their eyes widened as the windows opened showing a entity... and then he smiled and then I faded and swing my sword and we collided and he got sent flying back and then a small figure appeared in front of me and sizerch shouted no! And then ophis said to think I'd get a chance to kill one of your kind in this sealed condition and I got pierced by a beam of light and then everyone froze as everything behind that beam was erased and turn to dust and gold aura flows from my finger tips and the wound was healed instantly and then she pointed it at rias and the others and then I instantly got in the way and pink aura flows out and her eyes widened and said it ca- and she transformed to her dragon form and her left dragon arm was erased alongside half of its stomach as it dodged and then it roared and light blue lightning shocked me and sizerch used his magic and tried to ease the pain and agony the thorn rings caused to me due to my forced use to overpower the rings and use my mana... and he was speechless as I didn't scream or show any expression to such agony and pain and then I got hugged and they felt I got heavier and I then fell asleep and they giggled and laughed....

1 months later:

I stood in the council meeting room and saw Rias and Sona playing a chess game and then Akeno said Nox. And she held a small bag of sweet biscuits and then she said do you want it?

 And she held a small bag of sweet biscuits and then she said do you want it?