Summer Vacation

Daisies POV

Today my grandma Holly decided that we should move to Austin,Texas. I'm a little sad because I'm about to start high school and I wanted to be with my best friends. But I guess that's not gonna happen! Hi, my name is Daisy Perez and I'm 15 years old. I live with my grandma in Indiana because my mom died while giving birth to me. My dad is at a war on the other side of the world.
I'm an only child as you can see. I wish I had a sister or a brother but that's not going to happen unfortunately. As I was saying my grandma decided we should move to Austin, Texas. I think it's good for a new life, a fresh start but then again I would miss my friends here! I just hope I meet good friends!

Myra's POV
Today my aunt Susan decided to move to Austin, Texas. I think this time she's actually going nuts! I'm glad we're moving I'm tired of living in the freaking drought that we're having here in California! I'm also tired of all of those douchebags trying to get me to date them. But the truth is this a llama don't need any drama! Hi, my name is Myra Sanders and I'm 15 years old. I live with my aunt Susan in California   because my mom died while giving birth to me. My dad is at a war on the other side of the world. I'm an only child, but I'm glad because I don't have to take care of anyone but me and my aunt. As I was saying my aunt Susan wants to move to Austin, Texas. I'm glad I don't have to see any of these jerks anymore! Hopefully I meet good friends over there!

Hey guys I started a new book I have a good feeling about this book. I think it's gonna be better than my past books! Please comment if you like it! -MyStories21