Last Moments

Daisies POV
Today is officially my last day in Indiana. I'm really gonna miss this place, this is where my life started. Here I had my first everything except a date or boyfriend! I have been asked out many times but the one still hasn't knocked at my door! Hopefully someday he will! As I walk towards the moving truck to put in the last box I see my grandma trying to lift something heavy up, I run to go help her out. "Grandma don't carry anything heavy, that could hurt your back!"
"It's okay honey I feel young today!" She said
"That's what you say now, but when your back starts to hurt you won't feel so young anymore!" I said with a chuckle
"Here let my uncle do that please I don't want you to get hurt even if you feel young." I said
"Okay fine you win honey!"she said with a smile
"You guys ready?" Said my uncle
"Yes" I said with sadness in voice tone
"Alrighty then come on it's time to go" he said
"Ok, come on grandma it's time" I said
I tried not to cry so I won't make her cry. As we started driving out the neighborhood I stare out into the window to take my last look at the beautiful city of Indiana.

Myra's POV
Today is my official last day here in California I'm actually kinda excited even though I'm gonna miss my friends. Luckily I have never dated any douchebags here. A bunch of the guys at my school have asked me out so many times! But non of them are worth my time or my heart. I want a guy who respects me and is sweet. I don't really care much for what's on the outside I care more for what's on the inside! Hopefully the right one knocks at my door someday! As look at my room for the last time. I remember all the great times I had in there. As I hear my aunt calling from outside telling me it's time to go I touch the wall by the door one last time and run downstairs. When we start moving out the neighborhood I take my last look at the beautiful city of California.

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter I've been busy lately but I tried to make it long! Please comment and vote!