~In heat~

It has been about 3 weeks since they haven't seen eachother, kissed eachother, felt each other and they were craving each other, missing eachother like crazy.

Adrien was on a business trip somewhere in Italy and it has been 3 weeks since he's been gone, he was coming back home today to his wife. He couldn't wait to see her and get her in his embrace but most importantly he couldn't wait to fuck her. Holy Jesus he missed fucking her.

The three weeks he has been gone it has been non stop sexting and nudes between them and he has been sexually frustrated. Once when he was in a meeting marinette sent him a nude of herself when she just got out of the shower. To say he was flustered was an understatement. He had to sit for a whole hour and 45 minutes with a raging boner and today he was gonna make her pay for sending that.

Right now he was on his way back to Paris and his flight was gonna take 5 hours (pls y'all don't kill me I don'tknow the hours just made it up😭😭) until he arrived at Paris. Right now he was relaxing In his private jet Going through marinette's and his nudes.(weird i know right?😭)

                  ~with marinette~

The past 3 weeks have been absolute torture for marinette. She has been horny and she craved and missed her husband's touch. She couldn't wait for her husband to arrive later on tonight. She was gonna surprise him with his favorite cooked meal and represent herself as dessert as a welcome back surprise/gift whatever y'all wanna call it. Right now it was 5:39 and she was busy in the kitchen making her husband's favorite meal.