long day at work

Both marinette and Adrien had a long day at work. They were so tired. Running around doing errands all day was not fun,so when they both went home, they just threw their bodies on their master bed. Each one of them felt like shit.

While gaining their strength, marinette decided to give Adrien a tiny massage. Since Adrien was lying on his chest shirtless, marinette decided to just climb on his back and do it. Gently, she started pressing her hands on his shoulder blades up to his neck and back down. She did that repeatedly. Adrien felt like a weight was being lifted off him since he's been so tense from working all day.

Adrien- Mmmm, that feels amazing, m'lady.

Marinette only giggled and continued to massage him his middle down to his lower back and torso. She just felt so good doing this to her husband. She started pressing little kisses on his neck, earning a few groans and moans from Adrien.

Adrien at this point was starting to slowly fall asleep. Marinette could tell and she only started to press a tiny bit harder, even his back cracked a little. The way she was massaging him it felt like he was at a masseuse.

It's not the first time marinette has given Adrien a massage but it never works out cos it always ends up with marinette giving Adrien a blowjob or teasing him. This though it qas different, they were both too exhausted to do this but narinette felt like Adrien needed this.

Once she felt like she did enough massaging on his back, her hand went lower and started massaging his ass.

Adrien- w.what are you doing?

Marinette- shhh relax, would you be a good kitty and turn around for me.

Adrien did not say a word and he just turned around to lay on his back. Marinette took her hands and gently pressed them on the side of his neck lightly choking Adrien. She than dragged them to adrien's shoulder and down to his chest and back up again. Adrien only hummed and continued to melt into the mattress.

She started leaving little kisses on adriens lips going down his neck and chest. Adrien was starting to get a little bit turned on. Marinette could feel since she was sitting on his lap. She kissed him on his lips. Adrien ofcourse kissed back and marinette took this as a chance to slide her tongue in his mouth. They tongue kiss for a minute before breaking the kiss, both sort of panting. Adrien was now fully turned on.

Marinette kissed his cheek and went down to his jaw and neck. She started taking his skin into her mouth and started suckling on it. She left a few more hickies on his neck and went down to his chest. She sucked on his nipples and left a few hickies on there too. She took her hands and ran them down his abs to his belt. She unbuckled his pants and pushed them down to his knees.

She started kissing down his chest up to his abs. She kissed every pack and left a hickey on each one. Her hands started to fondle with his  boxer waistband.
It was only then when Adrien started to open his eyes.

Adrien- fuck Marinette, what ar-... ahhh

He got cut off when marinette slipped her hands inside his boxers and grabbed his dick. Se started moving her hands up and down his shaft. Pre-cum already started oozing out of his tip substituting as lubricant. With her free hand she started shoving his boxers down his knees. She fondled with his balls a bit and massaged them while stroking adrien's dick.

Adrien threw his head back at the sensation. He let out a few groans and moans. He was breathing heavily. Meanwhile marinette was enjoying herself immensely, seeing Adrien grip on the sheets with his head thrown back and his stomach muscles contracting was everything.

The hand that was stroking his balls left and went to rub his tip for a few seconds. She continued stroking his dick and went to kiss Adrien. It was sweet and loving kiss. Marinette deepened the kiss and her hand started stroking faster. Adrien could feel his orgasm approaching. His legs started to shake and his thighs spread wider. He took his hands and started to fondle with his balls, rubbing and squeezing them.

Marinette only continued to stroke faster and put a bit of pressure. She played with his tip while stroking him. That was adriens breaking point. He came with a loud groan. Thick creamy spurts of liquid coated marinettes hand and adriens stomach. Marinette only giggled and took her hand and licked her hand and adrien's stomach clean from his cum. Adrien looked at her with hooded hungry eyes.

She took his face and started kissing him. It lasted a few seconds before she flopped  next to Adrien and cuddled him. Adrien turned his head to face her.he gave her a lovesick smile and said to her

That was amazing,thank you.

Marinette only blushed. Adrien shook off his pants and boxers and they went to bed. They slept with a smile on their face. Adrien thought and said in his mind if he wasn't so tired he was going to take her to heaven and he'll at the same time, but that was for another day. His dick gave an interesting twitch at the idea. They both fell asleep cuddling each other with sweet smiles on their faces.

This is for @jasminecabell. This was her original idea but I brought it to life. Thank you so much sweetheart hope you will like it amd everyone else. Please all of you, feel free to just comment on what stories you want me to do but remember only adrienette. Bye and thank you all so much for the love you've been showing me. God bless you all and  love you guys.