Chapter 2|♡ "I wasn't asking."

Renier

⚠️ warning of blood, mentions of past abuse, hints of death, and triggers. ⚠️

((Storm's half written part, full wrote in roleplay though.))

Renier got up quickly, he had an idea of what was happening and wanted to get it over with as fast as he could.

God, he hated it when this happened. Why did she have to come to every detention Renier had been put into.

They made it to the hallway when a little girl ran up to Renier, she had black curly hair and big grey eyes. She giggled and jumped onto the older man. Clinging to him like a panda.

"Ren Ren!" She squealed and clapped her hands, like she just did him a favor. She nocked him down to the floor and he quickly held her to save her from an injury.

"Oww..." Renier sat up and hugged her tightly. "How have you been?" He asked, rubbing his elbow and grimancing.

"Good, mommy mad ough!" Amaris warned her brother, looking towards the office and biting her lip.

"That's good," he said, changing topics to avoid Amaris worrying. "You've been growing! You've gotten so big since the last time I saw you!"

"I  ave?" Amaris looked at herself slightly confused, she giggled, unfocused.

"How are your grades?" The mother said, getting straight the the point. She walked out of the office in a short dress that was most likely to fluster the workers in the school. Her hair was frizzy, unwashed and she stank of fish.

"Straight As as always." Renier didn't bat an eye. Prepared for a fight, he wasnt snotty or asking to be let out early he hoped the teacher would know this is his mom's doing and only his mom's.

"Good, dimiss him from detention he has no reason to be here!!" The mother yelled at the teacher. Amaris cover her ears trying too block out the screaming.

"He was late to class ma'a-"

"Does it look like I give a fuck, let my son go!"

Renier flinched at the sound of that. The tone and yelling scared him.  No matter how many times his mother did this, he still could not get used to it.

Ma'am-"

"Top elling!!!!!" Amaris screeched, whimpering softly. She panicked, oversensitive to screaming.

"Hey, Amaris its okay! Imma stand out in the hall with her" Reiner's mom said nothing in return to busy yelling at the teacher.

Renier walked out into the hall with Amaris and sat on the ground with her.

You could still hear the echoes of the screaming down the hallway but at least they got away from the noise a little bit.

"Ey loud, ey hurt my ears..." Amaris mumbled, tears slipping down her cheeks. She hid her head in her brother's shirt.

"I know, I know." He rubbed her back, "that's why I'm taking you out here, it's quieter out here."

It wasn't that quiet, but sometimes if you believe it enough it can drown out all of your other senses.

"Oday... " Amaris whimpered. Her tiny body shaking.

Renier hugged her close and tight. The yelling only getting worse.

He knew he probably couldnt help the tact of the matter to himself but he could try to help his sister.

"Hey, Amaris wanna listen to some music? It might help!"