| The Beginning |

The birds were chirping and the sun was shining. It was a perfect day, this is a place of peace. Humans, Monster, and Spirits all living in harmony in this beautiful world. Until........... The humans attacked! Spirits running around in a panic while Mosters and Humans fought, slaughtering each other as the war went on, both sides loosing warriors as they slaughtered and killed, Spirits being killed and assasinated even though they are peaceful creatures, Humans and Monsters killed and got killed. The perfect Euphoria was now gone as chaos and terror rained down fueled by the Human's never ending greed.

Hundreds of years later

The sun shone as a young man flicked a little at the light shining in his face. He got up and stretched as he began to head downstairs to meet with his father and the rest of his siblings.

But when he looked around this place was not his home, he had woken up on a grassy terrain in the middle of some strange forest. The young man started to panic a little as he looked around, he found his ushanka lying on the ground. He walked over and picked it up, he tried to calm down before planning his next move.

He began to walk west until he heard a voice saying "I wouldn't go there if I were you!" He whipped his head towards the voice and found a traditional Chinese shrine with dragon statues on each side, on top of the offering box sat a young woman, he estimated the woman to be around 3 feet though he wasn't quite sure of her actual height, but she was really short. Wait, this wasn't a woman! This was one of the monsters he was warned of as a child! Vile creatures out for your flesh and bones. He froze, he didn't feel like he should run but he knew he shouldn't stay here either.

The monster got off of the box as it began to walk towards him, its tail trailing behind it as the jewels on its horns jingled. "You do know that violent creatures live on the west right? You would have better chances heading off to the village in the east." It said with a confused face as the young man looked down with a terrified face "W-what are you? He questioned as he backed away.

The creature smiled as it saw him back away in fear. "I, am a dragon spirit." It said with a little pride, it pointed to itself with a sinister smile as it opened its eyes revealing a beautiful set of phoenix yellow eye. "Or as most know me, The dragon of the east."

A few minutes later

"So are you sure you aren't a danger to me?" The wound man questioned with a weary eye. The spirit smiled "Nope!" They said popping the P. "So anyways what's your name kid?" They said as they pointed a scaley hand at the young man. "Uhm... my name's Russia." He said as he eyed the claws on the spirit's hand.

The spirit crossed their arms with a confused expression. "But.... What is a human doing here in Euphoria?" They said slightly confused "I don't know but it doesn't matter right now. I told you my name now what's yours?" He said jabbing a finger onto the dragons face in between their eyes. The spirit slapped the hand away before muttering a 'how rude'.  "Well they call me many names." They said "But, my name is China." They said sitting back onto the offering box as Russia walked closer to them before sitting down in front of them.

Well.... Earlier you said there was a village in the east I could go to, where is it?" The Russian questioned as he saw the Chinese spirit pretend to think about it. "A few miles east, there should be the village of Serenity. Not too far from here actually." They pointed towards somewhere in the distance. 

Russia stood up and started to walk to where China had pointed towards. "Hey! Hey! Where are you going?" He heard the red dragon shout behind him, struggling to catch up. "Heading to the village." He said as he stopped to look back at the spirit as they floated up to him. "You can't! Not  without a guide at least!" They said as they stood in from of the Russian arms on their hips. "Why not?" Russia said a little annoyed, the spirit huffed in annoyance as they crossed their arms in a kind of childish manner. "Unless you want to get lost somewhere in Euphoria I'm the one to guide you through it!" They said pointing to themselves.

Russia inhaled before rubbing his temples. As much as he hated to admit it, the spirit had a point. "Alright, fine I'm taking you with me. Just don't get in my way." He said as he began to walk again. China smiled as he began to follow after Russia. Russia sighed 'this is going to be a long day' he thought as he listened to the spirit hum a song beside him.

————————————————————————————————————

End of first chapter. 

Was I good for my first official chapter? I'm not that good at writing so I just wanted you peep's opinions on it.

Hope you enjoyed it! Bye for now!