Ch-16♡Happy Missing???♡

Chapter-16

At the garden

Happy: ye toh chorni nikli. Huh! Hum bahut dayalu hai. Isiliye chod diya. Hum ladkiyo ki bahut samman karte hai. Warna ye nhi bachta.

(Me:ha ha apko pehle se jo pata tha ki ye chorni hai)

(Happy:chup)

(Me:😶)

Happy stands up and turns to go. But he feels something under his shoe. He bends down to check it and finds the pendant. He picks it.

Happy:ye kiske nocket(locket) hai. Jiske bhi ho uska pasand bahut ache hai. Kitna sundar hai ye. Are ye kya!(He sees that it has two parts) iske andar kya ho sakta hai. Vo TV mein jo dikhate hai ki nocket(locket)ke andar logon apna biwi ka tasveer rakhte hai waise hai kya?par ye toh sayad us chorni ki hogi. Toh uska pati ka tasveer hai kya?lekin dikhne mein toh shaddi sauda nhi lagta. Lekin humne toh unhe dekha hi nhi🤔chalo kholke hi dekhte hai.

(Readers:Itna bada kahani banane se pehle khol liya hota toh kya hota😑)

He opens it and found the star pattern of five elements. He looks at it with an amazed look.

Happy:itna sundar. Panch tatva ko bhi koi nocket banake ghumte hai. Lekin dikhne mein bada mast hai. Aur ye chin. Ye toh veer chin hai na jo chote mia ke haat mein hai.

While saying these, he moves his forefinger on the star with its pattern. With his every touch, there forms a glowing line. After he completes the shape of a star with his finger, the glowing line forms the shape of star. He looks at it confused.

Happy:ye kya ho raha hai!

After that the veerchin starts glowing and the round ball(check previous chapter for the picture) starts rotating. He is scared but excited too. He slowly pulls up his hand. His hand was trembling. He tap on the middle of the star slowly. It stops glowing. Bit after a second the ball in the middle starts rotating more fastly. And an unknown force pulls happy into it. Happy screamed "Ammmaaaa" at the last moment. Then after pulling happy into it, the pendant fall down on the grass.

Vanessa comes there as she notices that her pendant not with her. She becomes anxious. But after seeing it in the garden,she becomes calm. She picks it and goes from there.

Happy's mother wakes up in jerk.

Radha ji:Happyyyyyy!

She is sweating badly. As kuki puki sleep with her so they also wake up listening her scream.

Kuki:kya hua dadi?koi bura sapna dekha kya?

Radha ji:happy!Hamara happy kaha hai (calling) Happyyy

Puki:Are dadi chill. Vo apne kamre mein so rahe honge. Ap chinta mat karo aur so jao.

Radha ji:lekin hamen tasalli keliye ekbar dekhna hai.

Kuki:subah dekha lena dadi. Chachu kahi bhagne nhi wale hai.

But she doesn't listen to them. She runs towards happy's room. She knocked on the door.

Radha ji:Happy!Darwaja khol. Happyyy

She beats on the door loudly. Hearing her scream, all the family members come outside.

Jolly:kya hua ab usne kya kand kiya?

Radha ji(little angry):tu abhi bhi uske kand mein pada hai. Aree... humare lalla darwaja khol nhi raha.kahi hamari sapne ki tarah gayab toh nhi ho geya!