Chapter 3: What Lies Beneath

Eddye: *Waking up* Let's not start a habit of passing out can we. Musubi: YOUR AWAKE?! Eddye: Yeah if not I'm dead. Musubi: Chill... Matsu: All jokes aside you nearly did die from your own power. So to make you strong enough to hold your power I and the rest of us in the Mansion took pleasure in making you our master. But don't worry it was for a good cause. Eddye: What's this seal on my hands? Miya: They're restraints to keep you from using your power unnecessarily. Eddye: Ah ok then and 1 more thing... Miya before I fully collapsed you said something about me having the power of something...What was it and you also called it a special type... Matsu. Miya: *Shocked* Well then "Master" My original Village/Clan was destroyed by 1 person with your exact same power only 1 in every other human gets this power. Matsu: *Says to her self* Not every human gets to hearthis depressing story everyday either. Miya: I heard that...But anyway he came in and literally wiped the floor with our best fighters he even corrected our formation while killing us he eventually got bored and left us alone after his little fun he left and honestly while you were unconscious I was actually gonna remove your head and hang it but something or someone stopped me. Eddye: What was that? Tsukiumi: Let's just say that for right now you've got a Demon in you itching to get out I'm also 1 of your "Servants" but I had to do it so you better not make me regret choosing you.

Outside

Eddye: I wonder what I can do with my power. *The man and the women reappear from thin air* Eddye: You Guys again?! Musubi: *Runs outside to Eddye* I thought we beat them. Eddye: Beat maybe Killed....Now that's a different story...I wonder if I could *As they stand on the roof they get snatched up by a shadow and then forcefully ejected* I knew it I can manipulate these shadows to my like now let's Get Serious... Diana: Why You brat how dare you do that to your Superior! Eddye: Superior...nah more like third rate thugs *His eyes turn into a blood shot red and the Resembles a dragon* Miya: .....Oh my God....