Chapter 2: Explanation

Eddye: Nice Place you have her why is it so big? Miya: Don't ask unnecessary questions but I had the place designed for maidens and their master but your the only master servant pair here. Eddye: So wait how many more are here?! Miya: Well including myself there's a total of 7th but your not ready for that kind of power. Eddye: Power? Miya: *Starts poking his face* My god why are you so stupid Musubi and Matsu Explain. Musubi: Aye I *silently whispers* bossy... Miya: WHAT WAS THAT?! Musubi: Nothing... Matsu: Anyway Eddye the bond between the master and servant the only way you could get 1 is if you 1. You need a strong magical power to have one even think of you so you could consider that type sorta a gold digger. 2. You'd need 1 that really loves you 3. There's also a type that will try to consume your soul for everything you have. *she continues to explain more and more and ends up explaining about magic and what types there are out of the 7*

Eddye: I get it now so tell me is there a way for you to enhance my magic for an easier use? Matsu: Yeah? Why would you want to? Eddye: For one my magics weak and I can't even cast a simple spell Matsu:....*Punching him* Your an Idiot I just said there are different types of magic they all depend on your heart. Eddye: I feel nothing in my heart so far Matsu: Then you have a special type focus on trying to create a weapon. If you can do that then I can tell you what type you have. Eddye: Sure...

Narrator: Eddye Starts to focus but what happens next was unexpected. As he focuses a black and white type of shadowy and foggy mist.

Matsu: Stop That's Enough! Eddye: I can't *Power starts to grow and increase in power and destroys alot of the area he's in slowly* Matsu: *Injects with a type of anesthesia and he collapses as well as his power* Miya: H-Hes...1 of those special types The ones that killed my original- Musubi: Stop Will deal with him later but first....

(That's all for this chapter sorry you all I'm trying to still get used to this and I need to remember the bold but expect another chapter soon ^_^ )