Humsafar(4.1)

This basically is not same as the serial although storyline is same but the change is Akshara is a doctor
Aarohi understands her but she is enough selfish to ask sorry she blames her but for her own motives

Let's start

A girl was sitting and taking on her phone
Girl: nahi naa bade papa u were the one who send me here and I came quietly 13 years I have been living in this miserable place but I somehow started loving it.... For you nothing matters more then that girl's happiness and I am sure she won't be happy if I came there
Man: Akshu u re my Kartik Naira's daughter and my granddaughter! For god sake try to understand and come back!
Ak: ohh! So where was this feeling in last 13 years when I wanted you all you were lost somewhere right?
Man: Akshu beta samajh!
Ak: nahi nahi samjhungi mujhe pata hai ki aap meri shaadi ke liye mujhe bula rahe ho
Kai: Akshu teri shaadi ke liye nahi meri shaadi ke liye kyunki main chahta hu ki meri bhen meri shaadi pr mere saath ho aur agar tu khud nahi aayi to main tujhe lene aa jaunga
Ak: koi jarurat nahi hai itna bada ehsaan karne ki itne saalo se khud manage kr rahi hu aaj bhi kr lungi .... She turned the phone to another side of the bed and started crying
-------------
A few hours later
Birla Mansion
Abhimanyu was sleeping actually has closed his eyes

Flashback
Ab: tum mere saath chalo Akshu!
Ak: nahi chalungi main tumhare saath!
Ab: yeh kaise zidd hai Akshu? Kyu nahi chalogi chalna padega
Ak: tumhe samajh kyu nahi aa raha hai Abhimanyu main tumhare saath nahi jaa sakti! U deserve better Abhimanyu !
Ab: but there is no one better than u Akshu!
Ak: sorry par abb hum saath mein nahi reh sakte!
Flashback ends

Ab: (gasping) Akshu please aa jao! Please!
He looked at the time It was 3 in the morning .... He took few deap breaths took up his phone and started calling a number.... Rings started and cutted off... he calls the same number for an hour...

"The Heck!" He said while throwing the phone to corner of the room

He quietly comes out of the room

Flashbacks are the biggest misery of his life.... If his life had to be a title so it could be "Miserable Flashbacks " his wicked mother who used to beat him as she found him as the reason of fight with his father.... His father who loved him alot but was soo busy to look around his kids.... His half brother's taunts... and the only one who used to love him truly in the house used to stay away from the house... his elder sister Ridhima who was just ready for her marriage with her boyfriend.... Life couldn't be more depressing when his last but biggest support left him.... Akshara Goenka, a fierce girl who met him at the time of joining hospital Akshara and Abhimanyu almost of same age met each other in London where Akshara has no far story maybe equally miserable as his... or maybe more! Losing two mothers and father at a very young age.... Being away from her entire family for last freaking 13 years! Was always been taunted by her loved ones!
Although having the same trauma he even lost his mother but when she died he was more than happy, but later he found that his father had an illegitimate child he considered him as his family but he later realised not really! There is no other family for him else then his sister cause everyone comes in his life but she stayed...
Then comes his gharelu as well as loving doctor in his life, her big eyes , button nose, fierce expression everything was just perfect and they both fall in a thing called love which maybe their cursed fate never accepted! Akshara left him breaking up on the day they both were coming to India!
----------
Akshara was sitting near the window staring at the phone and then a photo graph...All Akshara Goenka had got back was her anxiety, panic attack and sleepless nights again she used to gasp in air for all night but what else could she do? She had to do the most difficult task.. she had to hurt all her loved ones but to the root this time.... She had to act like she was never! Will she be able to carry off this mask?
And more importantly why is she doing this??
Any guesses???