⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part twenty-three ˚。⋆

╔══════════════════════╗
ENTRY NO. ???
TIME LEFT: 0 DAYS

[rrr ᥙᥒᥲbᥣᥱ t ρr᥆ᥴᥱ᥉᥉ rqᥙᥱ᥉t...]

✩ ◛ .⋆
╚══════════════════════╝

𓆩⟡𓆪
╰┈➤ 𝑲𝒂𝒇𝒌𝒂 tapped her fingers nonchalantly on the wooden table, letting out a curious hum. Beside her, the Vice President—of whom bore daggers into the male before him, tension building as he did so.

"Kafka, why did you let him in here." Blades voice carried just as much malice as his glare.

"Relax Bladie, they're here because they want to know what happened to that favorite little second-year of yours. Can't I humor them for a while?" Upon mention of you, Blade's gaze eased ever so slightly. Although his eyes still held a prominent hatred, he let the matter go just this once—for your sake.

He wanted to know as much as everyone else what had happened, especially since it involved you. Blade decided it best to leave the student council room, and just ask Kafka about details later.

The group watched with anxiousness as the vice president begrudgingly walked out the door.

"Please Kafka, we need your help." March stepped forward in front of the cynical woman, leaning herself on the desk. The atmosphere in the room was growing heavier.

Dan Heng's gaze flickered between his friends, their expressions reflecting many emotions—apprehension, determination, wariness.

Kafka's enigmatic smile seemed to grow wider—finding the situation rather amusing. Yet even with such a daunting person in front of them, Gepard's eyes were unwavering as he addressed her.

"We're not here for games, Kafka. This is about finding our friend."

Kafka's face remained impassive, her lifeless stare fixed on young blond.

"My, my. Such a serious tone. But why should I help you—I don't see any benefit for myself?"

Gepard's lips pressed into a thin line, his frustration clear as ever, "This isn't about what you'll gain, it's about a student—even more our friend. You knew her too!"

Serval stepped forward as well, determined to back her brother up, "We know you're capable of finding information. If you're aware of anything that could help us locate her, then tell us."

Kafka's gaze shifted to his sister, her smile fading slightly.

"You're always so eager to make up for your brother's shortcomings, aren't you? Honestly, I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm just the clueless Student Council President..." she giggled a little, waving her hand in a dismissing motion.

Serval's glare didn't falter.

"Cut the shit, I know you basically look into all the students records in your free time. Talk about creepy. You know more about this school than even most of the staff. You have to know something—anything—about where she is, or how to find her!" This only made Kafka laugh even more, her smile becoming just as demeaning.