Kisses and Concerts

Ok so I saw the vine were Josh gave Tyler two kisses on the top of his head and I wanted to write a fic about it. Also I'm not sure what show it was or what they where doing so yep.
So enjoy~
--------------

I stood up from my drum set and stretched. The crowd was freaking amazing tonight, screaming and cheering for us. I wouldn't want it any other way.

I made my way over to were Tyler was sitting at his piano, so they could move my drum set to make make room for our dual drumming. With the lights shining on him, making his eyes look lighter, I couldn't help but think about how perfect he looked.

I stood close by Tyler. He looked so freaking beautiful like this, his hair sticking up and crazy and a huge smile plastered on his face. He was covered in sweat and panting. His lips pink and eyes shining. This was one of the reasons I loved Tyler, he gave it his all.

"You're doing amazing, Ty." I say loud enough for him to hear.

He nodded. I bent over and planted a kiss right above his ear, making the crowd cheer louder. He leaned onto me and smiled wider as I planted another kiss onto the top of his head.

Pulling away from him, he looked at me and smiled again. Just his smiled pulled on my heart strings, making my heart pound harder then it was before. I patted him on the back and twisted the drum sticks I was holding in my hands.

I started to get antsy. All of a sudden I couldn't wait for after the show. I just wanted to hug and kiss Tyler, tell him how much he means to me.

Then all of a sudden Tyler pulled my hand towards the drums with a fake pout. I smiled and let him pull me after him. Kisses and concerts were sick.