𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 «𝟶3»

"Heartbreak Prince"_𝐙𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐲𝐫

As I positioned myself on top of her with the blanket covering us, she suddenly pushed me off. I landed on the other side of the bed and she quickly got off the bed, shoving the dress on her. "What's wrong? Are you feeling ill? " I ask her trying to figure out her behavior. Raquel started walking all around the room, restlessly. I get up and pull her by the arms. She finally stands still, close to me as I pull her close. "Raquel...what's the matter? " I say as I gently lock her in my arms. She retreats her head from my chest and then locates her eyes directly at mine. We exchange a long gaze for a while and then she whispers "You need to leave by the morning. He might show up anytime soon. If he gets to know about you then I'll be in trouble." she seemed frightened. "Who are you talking about? " I say but soon get interrupted by her kiss. She kisses me roughly and then we both end up on the bed again. We make out for a couple of minutes until she starts to unzip my pants. I am still confused about why she acted like that. I try to let go of these thoughts and continue making love to her until someone started banging crazily on our door. We were both shaken up in shock and I noticed a strange fear in her eyes. She squeezed my hands tightly and said not to open the door. I couldn't interpret the situation. Who is Raquel scared of? Is it someone related to her? What if it's her dad? maybe that's why she is scared. I have no idea what is happening. I get up and somehow put on my clothes. The person banging on the door kept going wilder and wilder as if he is going to break it. "RAQUEL YOU BITCH I KNOW YOU ARE IN THERE! OPEN THIS GODDAMN DOOR RIGHT NOW! " A man shouted from outside. Raquel tried to stop me from opening the door but I pushed her aside and decided to open it anyways. On opening the door, I got to see this giant muscular man, wearing a maroon-colored shirt with chains hanging from his neck. His hair was messy and he had a good amount of beard on his face. The man looked at me with scornful eyes and then punched me hard to the ground. He stormed inside and started beating me like crazy. He went wild and kept swearing at me. I wanted to fight back but I was unsure of who he was. He might be someone related to Raquel, her brother, or maybe dad or uncle. I have no idea who this might be but I decided to be respectful despite him almost breaking my nose. Raquel tried to pull him off me and she started shouting at him as well. "HARVEY STOP! I BEG YOU STOP YOU ARE GOING TO KILL HIM! " she tries her best to stop the man. Finally, the man stopped pulling my soul out. He looked behind at Raquel who was crying her heart out. I tried to catch my breath and move a muscle but they were swelling in pain. "You fucking bitch! how dare you disappear like this? Why the fuck are you being chased by the police? How come you are hoeing around here with some wimp after causing havoc? " The man yelled at her. Raquel wiped her face with her sleeves and then she mumbled "Let's not do this here. Let him go, he has nothing to do with all of this. I will accept everything you do when we reach home." she stood cold. The man glanced at me and then sat on his knees, placing his face close to mine, "Listen, you scumbag. If you ever dare to come around her again, I will rip out your dick and choke you with it. You don't know what I am capable of so mind your fucking business. Stay the fuck away from my wife."  the man's last sentence hurt more than all the punches he threw at me. WIFE?! Raquel is his wife? She is married? She never told me that...wait so she cheated on her husband with me? Did I smooch off somebody's wife? Raquel shoots me a pitying look as I lay on the floor with blood and bruises all over me. Harvey dragged her out of the room and disappeared into the dark hallway, taking the woman whom I fell in love with. I couldn't help but cry in pain. I don't know if I am hurting because of the physical soreness or for my heart had been broken by some married girl I made love to a few moments ago. Her husband seems like a monster to me, she treated her horribly and it is clearly visible that she is afraid of him. I think there's more to her story. I can't give up on her. I love her a lot. I know she deceived me but I love her. I need to steal her from that monster who has been feeding off her soul all this time.