Mixed Emotions

Japan sat in his living room, listening to the chatter of the birds. There was a knock on the door.

"Come in."

Britain walked in and waved at his old friend. "'Ello, Kiku. How is my old friend?"

"I'm okay." Japan whispered, getting lost in his thoughts.

Britain looked at him. "What is it Kiku? Would you like some tea?"

Japan came back out of his thoughts for a second. "Sure."

Britain thought to himself, 'He didn't answer my first question...' then handed Japan a cup of tea.

Japan absent mindedly grabbed the cup from Britain's hands and took a sip, then set it on the side table. "If you must know, I am thinking of past memories...the important ones of war." Japan mumbled. "Brood was spirred for no reason..."

Britain put a hand on Japan's shoulder. "Everything we did in the past had a purpose for what we do in the present."

Japan got lost in his thoughts again.

Britain chuckled. "You seem to get lost in your thoughts Kiku."

Japan nodded. "I have a rot on my mind..." then he started to whisper to himself, but the only word Britain heard was, "America..."

Britain looked at Kiku. "Hm? Why are you thinking about him?"

Japan froze and tried to act confused. "Who do you mean?" he asked nervously.

"Kiku..." Britain stared long at his eyes, "Tell me, do you have a liking for my brother?"

Japan's heart skipped a beat. "Y-Yes... I-Is that wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing is wrong with feelings...but." Britain sighed. "He probably doesn't see you the same way Kiku, and I don't want your heart to be broken by my brother."

Japan got to his feet and slapped Britain across the face, and stomped over to the bar. "I won't berieve that unress he terrs my himself."

Britain rubbed where Japan had slapped him.

"He wouldn't have the ability to. He acts like a child, and children can't break hearts as easy as hands."

Japan reached over the counter an grabbed a small bottle of whiskey and threw the cap off drinking about half of it before Britain slapped the bottle out of his hands, the bottle shattering on the floor. Suddenly, Arthur grabbed Japan and kissed him. Japan's eyes widened and he pushed the Brit off him, and yelled at him, "Why did you kiss me?!"

Britain only wiped the taste of whiskey off his mouth and looked at Japan. "Because..." he stopped and turned around, starting to walk away. "Fine. Become an alcoholic, see if I care. I'm leaving."

Japan grabbed his wrist, stopping him and he froze. "I'm sorry for my attitude...I'm just, confused and this is what I do when I'm confused. If that reaction didn't prease you, maybe you would rike this one better..." Japan said as he kissed Arthur, warmly. Britain was surprised at first, then he started to kiss back. "...Kiku. You can say I'm just as confused as you are."

Japan rested his head on Britain's chest and said softly, "I missed you, Arthur. I admit, when you stayed at my house, an armost drove me insane, is one of my favorite memories..." Japan hugged him.

Britain hugged Japan back. "...Kiku..." he moaned Japan's human name, "I missed you too..." he didn't want to let go of him.

"I love your presence..." Kiku murmured. "You told me America was a bad way to go, so should I try for you?"

Britain blushed a little. "But you know...no one can easily accept this, Kiku. It will be hard at times, you and I.."

Kiku started to cry, not really sure why he was letting his emotions go in front of the British man he adored.

"Japan..." Britain wiped Japan's tears away, "Don't cry, everything will be alright." he sadly smiled at him.

"I trust you very much, Arthur...don't leave me alone." Kiku muttered.

"I trust you as well, and I don't want you to feel hurt or alone. Just remember I'm always here, even when I'm physically not."

~~~

Sorry, thats all I have for now! This role play started tonight so, once my friend wants to continue, I'll write more.

<3's --KikuHonda1999