Chapter 1 - Eyes on the new boy

Santana's POV
It is the start of yet another dull, boring school year at McKinley High. Last year I was literally dragged into the glee club by Quinn and Brittany and it wasn't until I realised how important singing was to me that I actually started to enjoy myself. Yet, nothing else matters there, apart from the Cheerios of course. I mean being queen bitch of the school, being a cheerleader is a necessity. Every guy wants me, every girl aspires to become me... I am just a Queen.
You may be wondering who I am? I'm Santana Lopez, 16 years old and the hottest piece of action in Lima, Ohio. I have the body, my rambunctious rib cage and my psychic Mexican third eye. I have everything.
???? - Santana, get downstairs now! You're going to be late AGAIN!
Santana - I'm coming mami, don't get your panties in a twist.... Jeez.

I make my way slowly downstairs, into my car and dread what Mr Schu is going to make troll face Barry sing every single day.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
I make my way into the school and I swear I see at least 10 guys adjust their junks in their jeans to hide the tents that they are slowly putting up. They are guys that look like they would giggle and boast about losing their V-card to me. I don't need that. I just wanna find a guy who satisfies my needs constantly.  I end up at my locker and start putting in my combination before I hear the murmurs of the stupid slutty girls behind me talking about some new guy.
Girl 1: Did you hear that this hot football player is joining our school?
Girl 2: Yeah I did... heard his six-pack could cut steel *moans*
Girl 3: I'm gonna get him in my bed and tie him up...
The doors open up and the football player walks in. Damn.... my lady loins heated up and... I'm pretty sure I need a new pair of panties. Stop it Santana! You shouldn't like this new boy like this. Gain your composure and then flirt carelessly, get him on you and then shove him aside and move on. Yeah. I li..
??? - Hey, could you show me where my locker is? *smiles*
Santana - *looks at him up and down* fine. *takes a look* huh... looks like your a lucky guy, your locker is next to mine *winks*
??? - *smiles* Guess I am. *holds hand out* I'm Sam. I am. And I don't like green eggs and ham.
Santana - Oh god you have no game *looks away*
Sam - *frowns* Sorry.... Can I at least get your name?
Santana - *looks at Sam* Santana Lopez. The hottest girl here. If you play your cards right trouty, you might be able to get it *winks*
Sam - ... *whispers in your ear* Maybe I'll get more than you think, Satan *walks to class*

Oh god... I need help.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Hi everyone, sorry for the shorter chapter. I believe that Samtana was not pushed to its fullest potential on glee so here I am. Hoping to do each book as a season on Glee.
Please vote and comment if you want me to continue.
Also if you have any ideas, please also let me know!