Chapter 06

As the door creaked open I saw the most unsettling scene. My eyes widened in surprise as I saw Romeo (The Past Capulet Heir) on top of my mother hald naked and blushing.

"What the Hell!" I shouted, standing there in shock.

My mother and Romeo suddenly looked up to see me covering my mouth. "Wait! I can explain!" my mother shouted, however I wasn't ready to listen to what my mother has to say.

I ran away from the scene and went into my room. I sat on the bed and my thoughts were spirraling. My mother was having an affair? Is that why my father said me and my siblings was my mother's mistake? My mother was the one Romeo was having an affair with? God this didn't make any sense.

I should leave this place, knowing my life was practically a lie. My dad was never my father? That would explain why he was blonde and my actual father hair is black.. We took after my real father. After some thought I said out loud-

"I'm leaving" I mumbled to myself. I grabbed my suitcase angrily and pushed it onto the ground without any care.

My mother suddenly went into my room with her night gown on. "Lunaria let me explain!" she requested. "I don't want to hear you!" I exclaimed. "Please just let me." my mother was begging me.

I stopped packing my clothes and went close to her face. "You're a cold stone liar who has no self respect!"My mother was speechless. "You've been lying all these years? Have you no shame!" I was angry, she lied about who my father was and I had to endure the pain.
"I wanted to tell you-" my mother tried excusing it.

"Tell me? TELL ME?! Did you know, Lucian is dating Rameses?" My mother's face goes white like she's seen a ghost. "Yeah that's right. Do you know how heartbroken she will be?" I asked her.

"I.. please.. don't tell anyone you literally can't" she begged. Honestly, she is right about one part otherwise it will break the family but I have to tell Lucian. "I'll tell Lucian." I looked at her in disgust.

"Please please no no, I'll stop the affair!" she tried to stop me. "Why did you even have an affair all these years?" I asked. "I had no choice! I was lonely and your father abused me all the time before I had you and the kids.

Every little thing he'd beat me for, the laundry, the cooking, anything. I couldn't tell the police at the time because of his authoriy. I married him for his money.. I didn't know how cruel he could be!" she explained. I could see my mother's position clearer.

" I didn't let him bear my children, we had sex of course but.. I made sure I was on the pills without your father knowing. Then.. I met Romeo.. we fell in love secretly of course and he beared you all but we decided to keep it a secret.

When your father found out he was angry. He wanted to kill Romeo. But he didn't.. and just inflicted pain on me. We've been doing this for years. No one knew except for him and you. So I beg you. Please keep it a secret." she was trying to perssuade me.

Hearing her story made me realize some things. "If he beat you.. Why didn't you defend me when he was beating me?" I asked. She sighed. "He threatened to expose me and I couldn't let that happen so I watched. I wish I did something to prevent what he did." "So you'd rather save your own ass than your daughter?" I scoffed.

"I-" she didn't know what to say. "I'll keep your secret, for the sake of my siblings and my title other than that I don't care." I told her. I walked to the door and opened it so she could take her leave.

She frowned and held her head down. She walked towards the door and suddenly stopped. "Your.. Lessons start to tomorrow, Your father hired a good tutor who has experience." I totally forgot about my lessons, I was more focused on the fact my father wasn't my real father.

"Which father?" I asked out of pettiness. My mother looked at me and walked away slowly. As I watched her leave I saw Romeo or should I say my real father watching in the distance. I shook my head in dissapointment.

11:45pm

Everyone who was in the Estate soon left and the house was dark.

"Gosh I hate the dark" I mumbled and I left my room. The house and wind was rather still. I got a candle and decided to go to the library. I walked to the library and as I inhaled it's scent I immediately felt like sneezing. It's dust was very strong, it felt alone, like no one had been in here for a long time. The library was huge and dark and I had a wide selection of things to read.

My hands caressed the books on the shelves looking for a book to help me become a great Head and leader. The candle luminiting the dark areas I continued my search. As I was trying to find a book my eyes saw a book with a black cover and red roses. What was interesting is that it did not have a title. I picked up the book curiously and sat on a chair to read it.

I flipped through it's pages but it was blank. "What.." I was confused on how a book could have a blank title and pages. I flipped through the end of the book and saw a piece of paper. I picked it up and read what it said.

"Liam"

I wasn't sure what it meant and I was still puzzled. Why this book out of the million books here has a piece of paper with my brother's name on it. I was still trying to investigate what it meant. I flipped the paper and saw an address.

"287 Oakwood St, Callisto"

"That must be an address! But where is it? I don't know much about Callisto and it's streets, maybe I could ask Harry." I thought.

"287 Oakwood St. Callisto" I repeated softly to myself, as my eyes slowly began to close.