The Voice Inside of Me ( Mindless Behavior Love Story )

::Yaxsariee's P.O.V::

Hellur ! My name is Yaxsariee Longwood. Im 15 years old. Im 5"3 and I got a thick body. I have a sister named Jazmine and she's 16. She's 5"5 and she got a body! She goes out with Rayquan Smith. He got braids, he's 5"6 and he got a long ass tongue! Woooaaahhhh! I got a crush that goes to my school. His name is Jacob Perez. He has poofy and curly hair, he dresses like a misfit but theres just one thing. He is the biggest, baddest, meanest bully in my whole entire school. I really cant believe I have a crush on the bully. Jazmine cant believe it either. We live with our mom Rihanna. Our dad Drake left when I was 3 years old. Life has been hard since he aint here. So this is all you need to know so far.

~Morning~

Jazmine P.O.V

*Alarm clock goes off*. Oh my fucking god were late!! I got out of bed and ran to Yaxsariee's room.

Me- Yaxsariee wake the fuck up we gotta go to school nigga!

Yaxsariee- Leave me alone!

Me- Come on.

Yaxsariee-IM SLEEPING!!

Once she said that I walked out of her room and ran downstairs. I got a barrel and put cold water in it. Once it was full, I ran upstairs and tip toed in Yaxsariee's room. I took off the blanket slowly and poured it on her.

Yaxsariee- What the fuck man !! Im up now !

Me- You should of been up a long fucking time ago! We gotta go to school you know how mom gets like damn can you do anything right for the first time in your life?!?

Yaxsariee- Just move * Pushes me out the way*

She got in the shower and got ready and I did the same thing. We went downstairs, said bye to mom and went in the bus. Thank god it was there cause I wasnt walking.

~In School~

::Yaxsariee's P.O.V::

When I got off the bus I ran in school cause I saw Jacob. I ran through the hallways and was at my locker. When all of a sudden I felt a tap. When I turned around, Jacob was behind me.

Jacob- So you just gonna run in school and act like you dont see me?

Me- Ummm.. I...I...I was late to school.

*Slaps book out of my hand*

Jacob-Dont do that again of else.

Me- Or else what ? You aint gonna hit me.

Jacob pushed me against the locker and punched my face. Everyone was just there laughing at me.

Jazmine- Let her go bitch!

Jazmine pushes him off of me and punches his face.

Jacob-Imma beat yo- (GCO)

Rayquan- What you gonna do?

Jacob- Nahh bro. I wasn't gonna do shit.

Rayquan- Ohh ight. *walks off*

When everyone leaves Jacob is still in front of me. He moved closer to me.

Jacob- You know what?

Me-What?

He leans in close to me. He lift me up to the locker and started choking me.

Me-Please stop!

Jacob throws me down on the floor.

Jacob-Remember this tomorrow.

He walked off I picked up my stuff and went to history class.

Meanwhile at the house

::Rihanna POV::

*Phone Rings*

Me- Hello?

???-Hey can we talk?

Me-Why? Why do you call me now but not call anything 11 years ago for Yaxsariee and Jazmine?

???- Look I wanted to but- (GCO)

Me- Look Drake. I dont need you anymore. The only people that need you here is Yaxsariee and Jazmine. If you would really fucking care my nigga, you would be have been here those- (GCO)

Drake- Yea Yea I know already. But- (GCO)

Me- I dont wanna fucking hear any of your excuses.

*Hangs Up*

Oh my god! I cant believe he just called. The first time that he calls in 11 years. He now wants to show up or call. Nigga please you fucking thought you could do that shit to my kids.

~Meanwhile at school~

::Jazmine's POV::

Oh my god if this teacher can just finish this class. Its 3:25 already!!

Mr.Natter- And with that being said you guys can go now.

Class-Ayyeee!!

Mr.Natter- Jazmine come here please

Rayquan-Someones in trouble haha!

Me-shutup. What happened Mr.Natter?

Mr.Natter- You got a B+ on your math test. Im very proud.

Me-Ok im kinda in a rush so bye.

*Leaves class*

Rayquan-Babe come here

I walked over to his locker and was talking to him about tonight.

Rayquan- *kisses my lips* Babe we gonna get our freak on tonight?

Me- I dont know lmfaoo!

Rayquan pulls me closer to him and kisses me more. Then he starts to grab my ass and squeeze it.

Jazmine- Yes come to my house at around 8:50.

Rayquan-Ok

::Yaxsariee POV::

Once I got out of class, I ran to my locker and got all my stuff out of my locker before Jacob see's me. I got all my books, my homework and some important stuff. When I was done doing that, I turned and I saw Jacob about to turn. I ran down the hallway and down the stairs. When I was outside I saw Trey. I used to like Trey but he had a girlfriend. And I didnt want any problems so I stayed away from him.

Trey-Where you going sexy? *slaps ass*

Me- Trey leave me alone!

Trey-You know not to talk to daddy like that.

Me-Please the only person that you should call daddy is your father.

Trey pushes me and I fell.

Trey-Remember you said that shit. *Walks away*

Rayquan and Jazmine ran to me to see if I was ok.

Rayquan- They need to stop messing with you.

Jazmine- I swear one of these days im really going to blow up!

Rayquan- Hahaha blow up.

Rayquan helps me up. And I started to walk home with them. We was talking about stuff and when we got home, Rayquan left. Me and Jazmine went inside the house I got inside and got in the shower. When I got out, I got in my pajamas and I went to watch t.v. Jazmine was in her roon doing something but all I know is that she was talking to Rayquan.

While I was watching t.v , the doorbell rang. I went to open it.

Me-What are you doing here??

???- Shhh! Dont say a word.

Me-Let go of me!

TBC