Pilot: The origin of the best hero ever

It was the final day at school, you were bored so you created a paper airplane and threw it, but what you didn't know the plane hit the teacher on the head .

Y/n: uh oh.

You quickly picked up the booklet next to you so the teacher hopefully she doesn't suspect you as the one who threw the plane.

Later on it was nearly time to go, you were starring at the clock waiting for the bell to ring.

Y/n: Hurry up.

The clock struck and the bell rang.

Y/n: Yes finally it's time to go.

As everyone went.

Teacher: Um Y/n may I have a little word with you.

Holding the paper plane.

Y/n: Aw man.

Outside you were walking outside until.

???: HEY Y/N!!!

Y/n Hm? Oh hi kirishima.

Y/n: Kirishima's quirk: hardening

Y/n: Kirishima's quirk: hardening. He can harden his body to be harder than Steel.

Kirishima: What took you a while?

Y/n: Long story.

Kirishima: Really? Don't believe you.

Y/n: Fine if you really want to know.

Kirishima: Yeah I want to know.

Y/n: Well I was bored so I threw a paper airplane at the teacher.

Kirishima: Really I thought it was something else like cussing out loud like you usually do when we hang out.

Y/n: What really you really think me would cuss out loud in front of the teacher or something.

Kirishima: Well there's a first time for everything.

Y/n: Whatever, let's hurry up grandpa max is going to pick us up in a minute.

As both start walking then two kids bullying another.

Y/n: Oh look it's JT and Cash.

Kirishima: Should we help him.

Y/n: Nah look that Ashido girl is there, she can sort something out with those two.

Kirishima: True but should we still help or something.