Chapter 3

Sol pov.

As we got to the school every preson in the courtyard was starring at us why I don't now.

As we walked towards the door a girl, I could tell by her scent she was a werewolf, .Pointed us and said

"You better stay away from my man because he's mine got it"

By the way she smelled, she was a werewolf with too much perfume on and she had at least 5 other male scents on her.
her sidekicks behind her laughed at what she said so I just answered her.

"I beg your pordon, but I'm pretty sure nither I or my sister wants your man so if you please get out of our faces and move along."

I said with a bored tone

She looked taken back from what I said

I smirked at her

She looked at me with anger and moved to punch me, but seeing this Luna got in the way and smacked the wolf in the face the she-wolf got up and aimed a weak punch at Luna.

She caught the she-wolf fist in mid-air and and crushed it. The wolf dropped to the floor whimpering holding her fist in her other hand.

When all of a sudden loud growl came from across the hall everyone else in the hallway bowed their heads in respect.
Everyone but Luna and I, looking at him straight in the eye. He growled even louder with enough power to make all the other wolfs whimper.

Then he yelled "what the hell is going on!!!" Now I was guessing that that was the alpha
I saw that Luna was about to throw a dart covered with wolfbane I looked at her she nodded and put it away. Luna answered him and said,

"Alpha forgive us we are just moved into a Cottage outside of your territory. We had asked your father for permission to live here."

He answered Luna and said, "why is it that you two Rogues are living outside my territory?"

So he thought we were rogues good work Luna I had thought to myself.
So I answered him before Luna could.

"Alpha we were the weakest wolfs of our pack in Europe that the alpha and luna thought we where useless and we where kicked out of our pack our parents disowned us. And said we where a embarrassment to the pack and sent us to America and since then. We've been roaming around state to state looking for a place to stay but we felt most comfortable here were hunters can not find us."

I had said Luna looked at me and smiled.But I wasn't done yet.

"So please sir let us stay we will be no trouble we promise."
The Alpha started scolding.and said

"You already made trouble little mate!!!"

Everyone gasped,

The next thing I knew I looked at him as I fell to the floor as he yelled,

"I will not have a weak mate so you are not fit to be my mate!! So I reject you. I Nick Gonzalez to be alpha of the new moon pack reject you as my mate!"

The last thing I saw before I  lost conscious was Luna punching him in the face. And run off with me in her arms towards the forest.

¤_¤ ¤_¤ ¤_ ¤ ¤_¤♥♥♥♥♥

So hey guys what do u think will happen next? Read on and find out :p
U didn't think I would have paired them with a wolf mate right?.XD
Ps. I rewrote most of it so please read on