3 Years Later

It has been 3 years since everyone has graduated RPA and went on their own paths.  James goes to Chivalry Hall, Hugo goes to CSS and Sofia, Amber, Yash ( Will explain that later)  and Vivian go to ERA. ( Yes Vivan goes there too cuz she is an only child.)  Sofia also started dating a prince named Ryan and James and Hugo were not fond of it and well neither was Amber but she thought if it made her sister happy it makes her happy too though she knew Sofia was not happy with Ryan and shipped her sister with Hugo after their Ice Dancing Performence at RPA.

                                                                       Sofia's P.O.V

It's been 3 years since me and my friends graduated from RPA and went on our own paths. 3 years since I wiped all my friend's memories. I miss all my friends very much, but aleast I have my sister and my best friend Vivan by my side. Also 3 months ago I started dating a prince named Prince Ryan of Rozo. ( I just thought of it no clue why.) When my family heard of this they were happy, but not James for some reason he did not like Ryan very much. Amber was a little disappointed but understood very well. Even I had some thoughts because I really don't love him that much. When he asked me out I just said yes.

                                                                        Morning Time

Bailywick: Rise and Shine! Time for school princess Sofia.

Sofia: Good morning Bailywick!

Bailywick: Good morning Sofia. Breakfast is in 30 minutes, be done soon. Oh and don't forget your protecter bag full of things just in case of a mission.

Sofia: Sure thanks Bailywick.

Then he left and Mia, Robin, Clover, and Whatnaught came out.

Clover: Morning princess!

Sofia: Morning everyone.

She said in a rather sad tone

Mia: What's wrong Sofia?

Sofia: It has been so long since I have seen my friends.

Robin: Oh dear.

Clover: Cheer up princess! You always have balls, parties, and sleepovers where you can meet them again.

Sofia: That's true.

Mia: Something else is on your mind.

Robin: What is it Sofia.

Clover: You know you can tell us.

Sofia: So you all know that I have a boyfriends right?

Robin: You mean Ryan?

Sofia: Yeah

Clover: What about him princess?

Sofia: I am starting to think I don't really love him anymore  

Mia: Do you mean anymore or never

I started to think and then I looked at my bed side table and saw the photo of me and my best friend Hugo in our ice-skating clothes right after our performence in our time in RPA. I looked at it and sighed.

Sofia: Never

Robin: Sofia I have another question for you

Sofia: What is it?

Robin: Do you have a crush on Hugo?

Sofia: Yes

Clover: Then why did you date prince Ryan in the first place?