#1 ·˚ ༘ 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒛𝒆..

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

⋆。°✩ ⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊✩₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ✩°。⋆

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.
。・゚゚・               ・゚゚・。

-
-
charli's pov :

First day of summer vacations, wasn't even hot outside to be honest, the sun wasn't always shining and clouds were always there to scare it away, i was supposed to go with my mom the first month, but she was too busy, so we started with my dad, they were separated since i was 6 maybe? it's been 10 years already.

We left france for spain to see our family, my brother in the front seat with my dad, and me behind with my headphones so i could sleep since my dad only listened to metal, i liked metal but i needed to sleep badly. I heard them talking, couldn't really figure out but heard some words, i assume they were talking about my brother's future. I was there on the back of the car looking like a zombie, happy to finally have some vacations after a horrendous school experience, i finished what we called college in france, which were 4 years. As i still heard them talking, their voice started to fade away as my eyes were heavier every second. They finally closed, then a minute after, i was asleep, between all the luggage we carried.

We had a 5 hours trip ahead of us, but we had to stop so we could eat. My eyes slowly opened as i felt the car stopping. I heard the radio still on, my dad vibing to it and my brother texting his friend on his phone, laughing to himself. My arms felt numb, and i couldn't feel my right feet. I rubbed my eyes and saw my dad turning off the radio and turning to me.

☁︎‎‎‧₊˚*𖦹

: "tesoro vamos a comer, va sal del coche"
(treasure come on we're going to eat, get out the car)
he said calmly but still loud since he always did.

He got out the car and my brother Micheal did the same, still looking at his phone. I got out, still feeling numb, but i was hungry so i dealed with it. We stopped at a random gasoline station, there were two more cars and it was already dark outside, but it wasn't too cold so it was alright, Cars were rushing on the highway behind the station, i got my sandwich and sat on the ground, my brother sat next to me eating, and my dad ate his back on the car while watching us. Nobody talked but we weren't uncomfortable, my sandwich was bread, oil and sausage, since i was a picky eater, my sandwich never had more than that.

As we all finished my dad spoke up.
: "ok vamonos que aun queda una hora mas"
(alright let's hit the road, we still have an hour to go)
he said stretching and entered the car.