#4·˚ ༘ 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆.
   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ·˖✶ ✦  

..why would he even care..?

charli's pov :
-
-
-

He opened the door to his room, it was big! for only one person? insane! there were big closets, with mirrors on them. A large white vanity, messy with all his makeup over it. His bed wasn't made, he moved a lot during the night, i assumed but you could see it. The floor was surprisingly clean, nothing on the floor. He made me sign to sit on the bed, and I did. He searched in one of the many closets for something to give me. He took out a red shirt with written "the icon" on it, in a yellow color, then some random pair of big black shorts. He then turned to me.

: "What about this?"
he smiled, with the two pieces of clothes in his hands.

: "Yeah anything is good thanks"
I smiled and got up to take them.

: "Can I take a shower tho?"
I turned to him, looking into his eyes while he was sitting on his bed.

: "Yes sure, you can shower in the bathroom of my room"
he said pointing to a door in his room.

He had a WHOLE BATHROOM in his room? damn!

: "Thanks!"
I smiled and got in the bathroom, closing the door behind me. Not locking it because I was taught to never lock doors except for emergencies.

I got in the shower and scanned all the products there were. Hydrating shampoo, vanilla scented, which looked pricey, conditioner from the market, and two body washes, one vanilla scented and another cherry scented. Fancy, I loved those scents.

I turned on the water, putting it cold since I couldn't handle hot showers in summer, I washed my hair and then washed my body while my conditioner made an effect on my hair. I then washed out the conditioner and got out of the shower.

I looked in front of the mirror, naked, realizing I didn't have a towel. My eyes widened as i I looked around, convinced there would be one in this big ass bathroom for rich people but no. What the fuck. I panicked. I i reached my pants which were on the floor and took my phone which was in my pants pocket, and texted Bill.