four

Chapter 4.

I peeked over at Matt and once he looked up I pretended not to be looking at him. He is such a jerk. I mean he's a cute one, but that's besides the point that he is a jerk. He thinks his words are going to affect me? Just then I heard him whisper again, "I saw your little slutty eyes looking at me. Nobody wants you I mean look in a mirror." He's such a rude, ignorant jerk. But, on the other hand.. maybe he's right. I mean I'm nothing special. Just then the bell rang and I left to my next class.

- time skip to 8th period -

Today has been awful. Matt and I have every class together and in between his little insults his girlfriend would "accidentally" do things to me. Like trip me, kick me, bump/push me into lockers. I am so done with today. The bell rang and I am free. I walk out of class into the school parking lot to my car. I got a car last year at the end of the year for making the honour role. So I guess you could say I'm pretty lucky to have such giving parents. If only they could give me a different school. I get in my car and the first place I go is home to change into running shorts, flip flops and a random tee shirt. Then I get my hair up in a messy ponytail. Then I go to my second favourite place. The Mall..

.............................................................

257 words

Sorry I haven't updated I'm back with my laptop.