#3

𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍

𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍

-ミ★

As you walked up holding Sasha's hand you felt comforted. "aye everybody this is my new friend y/n she's new here and she's cool" Everyone turned around to see you.

you felt like a zoo animal the way everyone was checking you out. one of the boys from the store came up to you.

"i'm Armin" his blonde hair was now out and his blue eyes stared directly into yours, "y/n" you said with a smile.

everyone else came up to you to introduce themselves, you had met Jean, Mikasa, Historia, and Eren.

lastly the tatted stranger from school came to sit next to you as everyone went to sit down. "y/n, a pretty name for a pretty girl" he looked you up and down seeing the way your thighs were exposed from that short skirt.

"thank you...what-" before you could finish he cut you off, "Connie but my friends call me con" Connie's lips formed into a grin.

"nice to meet you connie" you then turned to sasha to see her eating a different bag of chips, quickly realizing she loves food.

"Eren you still got some nugs in that 3.5?" Connie asks Eren feining for a smoke. "hell yea i just don't got nun to roll wit"

Connie reached in the pocket of his shorts to pull out a pack of woods and tossed it to Eren "roll that up fa us".

"you smoke?" Connie asks you as he relaxes his stance opening his legs and sitting back. "here and there" you replied, you don't smoke too much seeing as your dad was a athlete so he really pushed that healthy lifestyle on you from a young age.

everyone was engaged in their own conversations but Connie was focused on you, he liked the way you twirled the end of your hair and your big glossy lips.

"wanna go for a ride?" you were on tiktok bored when he asked you, "ride where?" you turned your phone off now looking him in his eyes.

"in my car just up and down the street by the time we come back we can smoke" it sounded fun to you plus you wanted to ride in his car to be honest.

"sure why not" you both got up and Connie told his boys he'd be back before walking with you around to the front.

"next time i give you a ride" you stated, you love driving it makes you feel good, especially on highways late at night you push that car as fast as it can go.

"that's a bet gorgeous" Connie reached in his pocket to unlock the car, by now the sun was starting to set and the sky was a nice orange and blue.

after closing the doors and buckling up, you were met by the smell of weed and cologne, it didn't smell bad to you tho.

it oddly smelled good. after positioning himself on the street Connie wasted no time to take off. you were sure people miles away could hear that engine.

you held on to the handle to brace yourself due to the speed. "damn Connie" is all you could muster out.

"you like that y/n" he turned away from the road, still paying attention to face you. the wind blew your hair around your face no matter how many times you tried to fix it.

"yeah i do" you replied with your first genuine smile since moving here. he grinned before slowing down to make a u-turn.

you were caught by a red light and he grabbed his phone as you waited. "yo con" the car next to y'all pulled up seeming to recognize Connie.

"what's the word zay" connie replied back in typical guy fashion, Zay had dreads down to his shoulders, his lips were big and plump and he flashed a smile at you.

"race me down there for $100" Connie laughed in a cocky way before looking at you to see if it was okay.

"i'm down if you are" you replied, you were a very competitive person and you hate losing

Connie revved his engine in response and a soon as the light flashed green both cars sped off.

Connie drove with such focus his eyes never left the road, seeing Zay start to gain on him he lifted up the center consoles to press a red button speeding the car up significantly.

"holy shit" you had never gone this fast in a car before even with you having a sports car.

Connie got to the finish first and pulled over, seconds after Zay pulled in behind him.

they both got out as you stayed in the car seeing them talk and laugh and Zay giving Connie the $100.

he got back in the car and handed you the $100 "just for you hermosa" he gave you a small smile.

"you earned it, why give it to me" he now was starting to drive back to the house. "a girl like you doesn't come often, money does"

you smiled back at him trying not to show you was geeked. the way back you watched his tatted arms as he moved the wheel.