CHAPTER 12🇹🇭🇵🇭

We all just looked at him while he looked outside.

Stop staring; He said coldly, The four of us smiled, I can't believe that he came, He's back.

Thank you for coming back, Nuw; I told him. He took a deep breath and looked at us.

I'm sorry for taking so long, I still have something to fix; It's cold, but we can feel his sincerity.

We know, We understand, but still thank you for coming back; He nodded and looked outside again.

In this return, the enemies will inevitably wake up too, danger awaits us; He said.

You are our leader, and more than that,  you are our friend, no matter what disaster we will accompany you until death; Tutor said, "We all nodded.

Nat booked a flight to the US; he told me.

What the fuck; We were surprised because of Dunk's sudden shout.

What the hell, Are you going to kill us all, Natachai? James shouted because our car almost overturned due to Dunk's sudden shout.

Look at this; He said and showed us the laptop he was holding, I almost vomited from what I saw.

Who did this? We all looked at Demon, who was now watching coldly outside, Don't tell me?

What I went through was more painful than the useless life of that old man, I only need one person, Now that I have seen him I will make sure he regrets returning to this world; He emotionlessly says.

I immediately booked a flight back to the US, it seems we have to prepare this time.

I actually talked to the Head Official in the US, he said the dark monarchy is just waiting for us; He nodded.

When you arrive in the US, clean everything from the lowest to the highest, That place was full of dirt; He says.

Copy; We all say, I stretched and adjusted the necklace I was wearing.

Back to business; We all say happily.

Zee Pov;

I bent my hand while looking at him, Whoever did this, I will make sure he pays for what he did.

Zee we must depart, Now is our flight; Max said, I closed my eyes tightly and let my tears fall, I will find the person who did this, I can find him anywhere even in hell.

Let's go; I said and I walked back to our van, I immediately got in the car, We have to go to US today because the officers there called a meeting for all the rank 1 in all the regions and countries, I don't know but the murders have been happening since Demon announced his return.

The US underground is in chaos right now because of the arrival of a mysterious gang in the underground, I don't know who it is especially the work is very clean; Joong said while looking at his Ipad.

Could it be that the Royalties are causing trouble in the Underground? Net asked.

I don't know, but it's also not impossible, especially since Demon is back; I answer him.