Friends

Tuesday 1:00pm
Today was supposed to be a good and normal day but no, I can't do that with Landon and my mom.
First my mom told me my agency has 4 photo shoots this week, any other week I would be ready and ok with it but this week I told my "mother" that I was tired and too drained for any photo shoots or fashion shows, it's literally my birthday today. But my mental health doesn't even matter to her. I could literally be on my deathbed and she would still try and make do some type of event to get MONEY.

Then Landon couldn't just be a normal person and decided he wanted to become "friends" with the twins. Sounds like a good thing. But I know Landon and I know he doesn't have good intentions. My friends and everyone else looks at him like some king. They think he treats me so well. They have no idea the pain I go through. But everyone calms to they want to be me but they don't know the pain and trouble I go through just to be where I am.

When I'm 18, I'm moving out and publishing a book about my "perfect" life. I already wrote some songs, and recorded them. I'm so excited to turn 18. My birthday is today so I have only one year left. I've been trapped all my life. I'm not even sure I wanna have kids anymore or get married. I feel like I won't find the right one or maybe I will but push them away because of my issues.

The one thing that I do love is singing I always find comfort in singing. Sometimes I can't find comfort tho because my mom makes me sing songs that don't suit me at all or I just don't feel comfortable singing. One more year Lola, one more.

I'm not a big fan of parties but I promised my friend Sage I would go for my birthday or whatever i honestly don't care that it's my birthday. It just doesn't matter. Anyway i told my mom that I was going to stay home from school for recording in the studio.

2:30pm
It's been 2 hours I'm finally finished and I grab my stuff and head to my car and start to drive home. As soon as I pull in my driveway and get out the car I hear Tom.

"Where have you been Meine Liebe?"- he say playing with his lip piercing and walking up to me.

"Tom i told stop calling me that I know what that means and also none of your business"- I reply back walking to my front door.
You going to that party tonight-he asksr walking closer

I look at the windows to see if my mom was listening or watching from inside.
I look back at him and nod putting my finger over my lip.
"Good see you there Meine Liebe"- he say smirking and laughing
I roll my eyes at the name and walk inside my house going straight to my room to take nap.

7:30pm
I wake up from my nap and I text Landon that I'm getting ready. I start doing my makeup and hair. I finally finish and I put on a cute outfit. By the time I finish Landon is in the driveway so I walk out telling mom Im sleeping over at Landon's.

(OUTFIT OR YOU CAN CHANGE IT)

OR

This is short but I'm lazy and tired Night Night😋

Night Night😋