Running

-Camilos POV-

running .... and running .... and running.... and running

that's all I have been doing the past 2- no 3 days I think.
I wanted to go far away from the encanto but now I am lost. my clothes are dirty and I am hungry but just a little bit though, I found berries that are eatable.

buttttt I think the water that I have drunk may not have been so good.

but hey can you blame me? I am thirsty! I do what I need to survive.

as for the running part, I have been panicking for those last days, I have been running around trying to find the huge mountains of my home. but those trees were so high that I could see them anywhere, so I just ran around.

today was different. I was just laying on the ground hoping for something to come.

but now I am just peacefully going on a walk. I am trying to find a river so that I could drink something or at least follow the river back home. I didn't even find any berries that I could eat today . so I was VERY hungry. but I guess it isn't my lucky day.

I look at the trees right next to me. they have a nice orange-green color since the sun is already setting. "wow..." I tried to speak but my throat hurts. because of that I of course started coughing.
damit i should really find something to drink soon

i sit down and just look at the sunset thought the trees
"I wanna go home" I whispers. and just watched the sun go down further by the minutes, till it was dark.

I usually go to sleep now but, something is telling me not to.
hrgh I guess I have to stand up now, lucky me
I thought to myself and stood up... and I already forgot where I came from.
wow...Camilo just wow.

I look around thinking where to go and I instantly see something.
a light! I rub my eyes to see if I actually see that right and... I do!
"yessss!" I whispered and started running to the light.

buttttt I stoped after a little bit
save your energy cami

so I am now walking carefully, watching where I was going

After a few minutes, maybe ten, I finally saw it. it was a fire! and that was indeed not a small fire. it was a big one.

I watched it with mesmerizing eyes as I got closer to it, I looked up in the sky watching the flames. I looked around and I saw that it was actually a small era (how do you spell that? -_-)
with just grass. it was truly a beautiful sight. how the trees made a circle around the big fire.

but i was not alone

I jumped I when I saw a horse head looking at me- or was it a horse? it has a really big head for a horse nor a donkey...

I moved a little bit to the side to see who is the rider of the horse was anddddd

jep the rider those not look happy to see me heh.

the horse was just laying there but the rider was in attack mode with their knife out

great.

(authors note: HELLOOO
jep that was the first chapter, a bit short indeed but I think it would be a nice cliff hanger hehehehehe) ;D

580 words