Promise Upon The Night Sky-First Step To Repair

"Wah! Ms. Astesia! Come in come in!" A pink-haired girl with a headphone hanging around her neck opens the door. "Ah! You brought presents and a friend along—"

Both of them watch the girl's jaw drops to the endless pit as she sees Mao.

"Eureka, this is Ma—"

"ISARA MAO!?" The girl rushes at him but tripped over the water hose and slams her face onto the concrete floor.

"A-are you ok?!" Mao gets slightly panicky as the girl's face tries to stand up.

"Ms. ASTESIA!? WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING WITH HIM?!" Eureka grabs onto Astesia's collar.

"We're friends now. And he's accompanying me."

The girl glances over at Mao a few times before inviting them into her house. They walk through a dark corridor as the lightbulbs are all broken and their only source of light is the window.

"Please enjoys your stay, Mr. Isara. I'll be in the kitchen and get you some tea and snacks!" She turns around and rushes to the kitchen.

"She seems to be a hardcore fan type isn't she?" Astesia said while glancing at the living room. "I'm glad that she's doing well on her own with that kind of luck she has....."

"Do you think she goes outside much?" Mao whispers to Astesia when he spotted the neglected plant pots outside.

"She's a streamer so I doubt it."

"Alright~ I'm back!" Eureka happily enters the room with some snacks in her hand. "The tea is still heating so—"

Right at that very moment, a loud reverberating sound approached them from the distance. Astesia immediately raises the tray to block Mao and Eureka as the glass door to the garden shatters and multiple shards fly at them.

"Astesia! Eureka! You two ok!?" Mao looks over to his friends.

"We're fine....." Astesia stands up and grabs her rapier on the table. "That sound....."

They all looked up in the sky. The sunny weather that Mao and Astesia saw on their way is now covered with dark clouds and even thunderstorms. Many sirens can also be heard from their area.

"Eureka, contact for support. I think there might be something wrong going on."

Eureka nods and then rushes upstairs.

"Don't tell me you're planning—"

"I don't think I need to...."

She pulls him out of the room and then starts barricading the broken glass door and the front entrance with nearby furniture.

The sound is still ringing throughout the room and probably outside. Besides that jarring sound, he can hear the sound of footsteps getting closer and closer to the house.

"Rain. At this time of the year?" Wataru gazes at the thick and dark clouds above the mansion as well as the other areas. "Thunderstorms too. I wonder if 'he' is going to make a huge commotion this time."

"What do you think?" Canon looks at the sealed gate from the balcony.

"It's hard to think about it y'know. It's already hard to understand why 'I' decided to go that way in the beginning."

"Mr. Hibiki, Ms. Canon. The others have all evacuated." The head maid walks up to them. "What's your plan?"

"I think it won't hurt if someone at least hears 'myself' out." Wataru chuckles. "The rest is up to us. Just hide and protects Eichi and the others alright?"

"Yes. I'll do my best. Please be careful." The head maid bows at them before retreating in.

As the sound of the mysterious tuning fork continues to echo throughout the forest. Canon and Wataru stand and take their position while their hair flutters in the wind. The sound of cars' engines and footsteps gets louder and louder.......