012

CHAPTER TWELVE
THIS IS A LIFE ANNOUNCEMENT

TIME SKIP

INSTAGRAM

sashaeve and michaelbjordan

20,179,228 likessashaeve Eve Taylor Jordan 🩷View all 211,395 comments

20,179,228 likes
sashaeve Eve Taylor Jordan 🩷
View all 211,395 comments

Sasha and Michael's daughter, Eve Taylor Jordan, made her grand debut on the cover of the latest issue of Harper's Bazaar, with proud mother Sasha beaming as she cradled their newborn baby girl.

The intimate at-home photoshoot offered a rare glimpse into the lives of this notoriously private celebrity couple, who have managed to keep much of their personal life under wraps over the years.

But now, in this exclusive interview and cover story, Sasha is pulling back the curtain to share the joyful story of Eve's arrival, as well as insights into how big brother Jamauri, age 2, is adjusting to life with a new sibling.

Sasha glows as she recounts the birth of her and Michael's second child, a moment she describes as magical, yet challenging.

Sasha opted for a midwife-assisted home birth, surrounded by the comfort of her own space and loved ones. "It was so important to me to feel in control of the process and to be able to labor in whatever way felt right for me," Sasha explains. "I did a lot of research, took hypnobirthing classes, and tried to prepare my mind and body."

When the big day arrived, Sasha's careful planning paid off - she was able to deliver Eve naturally, with Michael by her side offering unwavering support every step of the way.

"There were certainly some intense moments, but overall it was such a profound, empowering experience. I felt so connected to my body and to our baby girl as she entered the world," Sasha recalls, a serene smile spreading across her face.

Little Jamauri, meanwhile, has taken on the role of doting big brother with enthusiasm. "He's absolutely smitten with Eve," Sasha gushes. "From the moment we brought her home, he's been so gentle and loving, always wanting to help out and make sure she's okay."

The toddler proudly shows off the "Big Brother" shirt Sasha and Michael got him, and he delights in sharing his toys and reading stories to his baby sister. Of course, there have been a few adjustments - Sasha admits that Jamauri has had some moments of acting out or seeking extra attention - but overall, the transition has been remarkably smooth.

"We made sure to prepare him as best we could, talking about the baby constantly and including him in little tasks like picking out Eve's first outfit. He seems to genuinely understand that his role is to be a helper and protector," Sasha explains.

The family has also made a concerted effort to carve out one-on-one time with Jamauri, to ensure he still feels special and valued.

In the midst of these joyful new beginnings, Sasha reveals another big life change: she and Michael officially tied the knot in a small, intimate ceremony back in June.