Before

There she was lying in a pile of blood, in her favorite white dress with little yellow flowers on the neckline. It's such a shame it has to be stained with her own blood. The man lying over her almost dead body staring at her
with a grin. She gets a chance to mutter 2 words before she passes, taking her last breath, "W-what did i do?"

The man slowly looks up from her lifeless body, "I never knew it would be so easy to finally get rid of the pathetic little girl that I once loved." As he leaves her in her stained dress he laughs knowing she was the only one keeping him from his one and only true love, the womanhiding in the other room crying knowing what he was doing to her one and only daughter.

The sirens of the police cars echo through the quiet neighborhood, chilling everyone that hears them. When the cops get to the scene they smell something putrid coming from the farthest room from the front door, " it smells like the body's been here for months," one of the officers whispers.
"Sometimes it takes a while for any of the neighbors to notice," the chief whispers back.

"What kind of person does something this sick?"

As they reach the room down the hallway the smell becomes unbearable, you can see blood stains coming out from under the door. The chief opens the door slowly to reveal precilla's lifeless cold dead body starting to deteriorate with flies and maggots eating her flesh, it smells like roadkill that's been cooking in the summer heat for days.

As the chief looks around the room at the pale yellow walls decorated with cute cartoon animals like rabbits, deer, and squirrels or they would be cute if they weren't covered in blood from the murder scene. One thing catches his eyes, a porcelain doll that has waist length black hair with a white dress and cute black shoes that buckle. He assumes it's supposed to be precilla as a doll as it looks like her minus the flies, maggots, and blood. When he picks it up off the nightstand next to the little girl's bed he looks into the doll's eyes, it has a sort of shine in its eyes like it's alive...