•Wanda Stark?•

Wanda POV
I was potting dishes away, with magic of course, me and my wonderful wife live in the big house, it's built for 4 people so to us it quite big!

As I was saying I was putting plates away! Not paying attention to my wife who walked in and the plate hit her head! "Oh dear!" I say and I walk over to her making sure she is okay "Are you okay?" I ask in frantic my wife laughs "I'm all okay my love" she said she was ready for work. Wearing a black suit, it looks amazing on her.

"You sure! I hit you in the head with a plate!" I say looking at her head she sighs "my wife and her flying saucers" she said holding my hands in hers "My wife and her indestructible feelings" I say she laughs. "Are we not a great pair?" She said and kissed me, as she fixed the plate with her magic  "What do you say to silver dollar pancakes, crispy hash brown, bacon, eggs, freshly squeezed orange juice and black coffee?" I as walking to the fridge as my wife reads the paper that was dropped off this morning. "I say that sounds lovely but I'm gonna be late for work" she said looking at me "Already?" I ask "yes Wanda" she states and she stares at the colander "Darling?" She asked I hum in response "Is there something special about today?" She asked I look at my dress "Oh I know the apron is a bit much dear, but I am doing my best yo fit in" I say "No not the apron you look lovely with that, I'm talking about the calendar, there is a heart, right above today date see?"she said as I walk over her and she pointed it out. "Oh yes the heart!" I say, I have no clue why it's there, I can't tell Yn that I don't remember, "Well don't tell me you forgotten Y/n/n?" I say her nickname turning around looking at her "Oh no heavens sake! I'd been really looking afford to this!" She said "well then tell me what's so important about todays date!" I knew she was lying we have been together for about 5 years and I know when she has been lying.

It's quite funny.

She stoped and looked at the calendar "What was the question again?" She played it off "Oh maybe you just forgotten!!" She said I looked at her in a small image of disbelief "Me? Heavens no! I've been so looking forward to it!" I exclaim still not knowing what we where doing today "as have I!" She says as her arms where crossed like she knew what she was talking about "Today we are celebrating..." she stared "You bet where are!" I finish "it's the first time we..." I trail off "Mmhmmh" Yn hums "...have ever celebrated this occasion before!" I finish "it's a special evening of great significance.." she spoke trailing off "to us both!" I finish "Naturally." She said and smiled "obviously" I say leaning onto the counter as she is taller than me and does the same "Exactly" she kissed me

Her soft pink lips tasting like strawberry's. I couldn't ever hate it.
She pulled away my face with a smile pilastered onto it

"Well done, us!" She spoke with a smile "Well all right! Well that's me off to work then my love" she said and grabbed her things "Oh don't forget!" I say as she opens the door "I haven't!" She states thinking I was talking about the calendar again "no silly! Your ring!" I say picking it up and giving her a tinted red ring to her, I have a tinted blue one. She had the color of my powers and I have the color off hers "Thank you darling" she said kiss me as I was done putting her ring onto her hand. She steps out of the house and leaves me inside of the house alone by myself thinking to myself as well.

I hear a knock into the front door, I went to open it. I see a lady with black hair she was dressed nicely "oh! Hello dear! I'm Agnes your neighbor to the right! My right not yours!" She said I chuckled at her statement "forgive me for not stopping by sooner to welcome you to the block! My mother in law was in town so I wasn't!" She joked handing me a plant "So what's your name? Where you from?And most importantly how's your bridge game hon?" She asked walking right inside as I shut the door and walking to her "I'm Wanda!" I tell her my name "Wanda! Charmed." She said shaking my hand "Golly you settled in fast! Did you use a moving company?" Agnes asked "Oh yes! Those boxed don't move them selfs!!" I say trying not to be suspicious "So what's a single gal like you doing in this big house durning the day?" Agnes asked.

Shoot! My ring I left it on the counter up stairs!

"Oh no I'm not single! I'm married to my wife I just forgot my ring upstairs!" I say "Your wife does she have a name?"agnes asked "Oh yes! Yn, Yn Stark!" I said "So that mean your name is Wanda Stark then correct?" Agnes asked "Correct! Matter of fact she will be home later tonight for a special occasion! Just the two of us!" I say "Oh, is it somebody's birthday?" She asked, it wasn't yns, nor mine "Not a birthday!" I answered "today isn't a holiday is it?" She asked "no it's not a holiday!" I assure her "an anniversary then?" She asked "Yes! Yes our anniversary!" That has to be it!

"oh how marvelous!" Agnes said as I sat by her on the couch "How many years!" She asked "5 years fully but one year married!" I answered her. I always kept count "lucky gal! The only way Ralph would remember our anniversary if there was a beer named June 2nd!" She said and I laugh nervously "So what do you have planed!" She asked "how do you mean?" I ask, we never celebrated a lot, I never planned it either! "For your special night!a young thisng like you doesn't have to do much! But it's still fun to set a scene! Say! I was just reading a crackerjack magazine arrival,called 'how to treat your wife to keep your wife!' And let me tell you Ralph really could read that!" Agnes said I hold in my laugh. She went off and went to go get the magazines for tonight.

________________________

Hey guys I'm so so so so sorry I have t posted school has started up. Family things happend, and everyone and everything is a HUGE MESS. UGH. But I'm sorry but get ready for November bc I have a Nat X FEM Yn book coming out hopefully!!!