Chapter Seven: Sakura's Reveal

The dining hall is almost empty, only six of us are here. Everyone looks sad and tense, like after the first trial.

Aoi: So now there's only six of us here...

Yasuhiro: Only a third of the number of people we started with...

Kyoko: Loneliness has become commonplace

Sakura: That's true...

Makoto: ...

Sakura: Are you okay?

Makoto: I'm fine! – "He really doesn't know how to lie"

Aoi: Okay! In that case, let's eat till we pass out!

Yasuhiro: Whaddya mean, "in that case"?

Aoi: Well, cuz look how scary everyone looks! It's gotta be cuz you're all fighting on empty stomachs, right? If you fill your belly, I'm sure you all cheer up! So, let's eat!

Kaya: I'm going to cook then. Hina, you want doughnuts right?

Aoi: Yes mam

I move towards the kitchen, looking at the pantry for something that gives me some inspiration, I'm not an extremely good cook but I know enough to go around that and make people happy. I find the doughnuts, preparing them with some hot chocolate that is fairly easy to make. When I arrive at the dining hall everyone is silent, their eyes light up a bit seeing the food. They eat in silence as I hum, I'm not hungry, calming the group a bit. I sit down moments after eating out of obligation more than anything else. This night has been not horrible, so I'm more relaxed than usually.

As we finish eating the group starts scattering, I stay in the dining hall with Hina and Sakura who are in a tranquil conversation. We spend the rest of the time investigating the next floor calmly. We return to the dining hall to find everyone and talk about the current situation.

Yasuhiro: So, this is everyone?

Sakura: So, let's discuss what we all discovered

Aoi: Yeah, good idea...

Makoto: Um... Kyoko?

Kyoko: ...

Aoi: Hey, Makoto... Does Kyoko seem upset at you? – "Yeah, she seams" – She is, isn't she!? She's totally mad!

Makoto: Y-Yeah. It looks like it...

Kaya: Kyoko what's wrong?

Kyoko: ...

Aoi: I bet it's your fault Makoto, isn't it? You must've done something to her.

Sakura intervenes with the facts of the space were now in. And then Monokuma appears, talking nonsense for a while and then disappearing soon after. Then the topic changes to strange photos of our dead classmates. What the actual fuck?! Togami appears soon after, talking in his common arrogant way, like always. As we find Toko in the bathhouse the madness continues for a while until alter ego talks about what happened years ago.

Alter Ego: This is how they described the event... They said it was the biggest, most awful, most tragic event in human history.

Kaya: What...? – "What happened at the outside world? Did Junko cause that?"

Aoi: What does that mean...?

Yasuhiro: Yeah, what kind of name is that for something!?

Kyoko: ...