Chapter 1

(Her outfit⤴️)

Haley pov-

I wake up to my alarm buzzing...rude. my alarm finally closed off as my finger hit the button, and I sighed it content.

I stand up and walk into the kitchen zara, looking at me. "Hey" I say confused "bitch don't hey me its first day of school, and me I'm dead ugh" she shouted and I giggled "your fault" I say and she rolls her eyes.

"Before you say anything you regret, I'm gonna go get ready for university," I say, and she nods. I walk and strip and get in the shower. I let the warm water run down my body, I wash, and shave my body.

The coconut and vanilla quickly filled the room, and I became more stress free. I get out putting underwear and my jeans on, I pull on my top, snapping the clip together.

I walk out of my room after doing my makeup and styling my hair, and I spray my body spray once I find it in my kitchen. I shouted for zara, but there was no response from her, so I took my keys to my car and drove off.

I decided to stop at Albert's café. I love him he treats me like his daughter. I walked in the bell ringing. I smiled. Albert looked up and smiled and ran to me, "Sweetheart, I've missed you." He says,"me to Albert," I smile."What can I get for you, sunshine," he asks " a latte please with cream and sugar" I say he nods and looks at me "that'll be 5 dollars sweetie" he says I nod and thank him. I hand him the dollars and as I go to turn.

I bump into someone...OUCH!

The chest was firm and muscular. I looked up and a very handsome man looked down at me and smirks "hey watch where you're going, Mr.," I say, and he smirks. "I believe it was your fault, not mine, little one," he says, and I laugh. "Good day, arrogant arsehole." I shout and walk out in a huff, getting in my car and driving to camp. I pull into a spot and get out of my car, finishing my coffee.

I walk into the building, and I shoot my cup in the trash and head to the first lesson.

I sit down, and I get comfortable. I take my laptop and phone out. As the bell rings, the classroom fills with people wow big class for the first day. As everyone settles the teacher walks in and I mind my own business when a cough is heard and I look up.

You

The guy from the coffee shop is my FUCKING PROFESSOR.

I'm dead, what a nightmare. He walked to the podium and introduced himself.

"Good morning, class. I'm Professor Elijah Morelli. You call me Mr Morelli or just Professor. " he says his dom radiates the room, and I suddenly feel very warm and flustered.

One thing my books teach me is that I know what this feeling means, and goddamn why does he have to be so freaking hot. I smile and when he goes to say my name he looks around I stand and his glare in deadly but a dominant one at that.

"Miss smart," he says. "evening Professor" I say and sit back down he follows my glare and looks at my chest and I smile.

After he finishes the registration, he hands it to the assistant, who heads out the room, and he looks at the whole class. "Today is literacy, so no huffs or chuffs if you are delaying get out of the class now I don't appreciate lateness or the matter of fact rudeness," he says and then looks at me "haley tell me, favourite book by Shakespeare?" He asks, and I smile."Romeo and Juliet, " I say, and he nods, then looks at zara... wait zara.

"Zara, favourite romance book?" He asks, and she looks up."I don't read, " she says he nods."Then start, " he demands, and she nods her head.

"Chad how about you?" He asks and the guy goes pale then I put my hand up "yes miss haley" he says "you know if you wanted to challenge someone ask more challenging questions not what's your favourite book" I say and the room goes deadly silent and he walks to me.

"Good point, miss warren," he says. "haley, any point of views on Fifty shades" he asks and I giggle "lots Mr grey a dominant looking for a sub except finds love not that hard so yes I've read every romance and erotic novel out there" I say he goes red and everyone just laughs and then he looks at me "okay good one how about twilight" he asks "cute but clingy" I say and he looks at me.

"You win...this time" he says and continues the class. After the class my day went by quick then I thought good luck maybe...

--
Thanks for reading. I know fifty shades aren't part of literacy it's what the plot evolves around, but any thanks for reading 📚 😀