Chapter 2

(Her outfit⤴️)

Haleys pov--

After university, I walk in, and zara is looking at me, and I raise a brow in confusion and she says " me you sexy outfits and clubbing" she says leaving not letting me have a chance to fight on it.

I sigh, and I walk into my bathroom, and I strip, walking into the shower and stepping into the shower. As I wash my body in soap, thoughts of elijah come to mind. How his muscles flex and how he radiates the dominance and control in the room. Why am I even thinking about him.

After washing my hair, I stepped out, wrapping a warm towel around me, and I walked to the closet, pulling a bra a skirt and a kind of mesh shirt out, pulling it on. I curl my hair and do my makeup.

I slip on heels and spray perfume and I walk out to zara standing there she looks up her jaw drops "HOLY FUCK". she shouts and I blush "thanks, not to bad yourself girl" and she smiles we head out and walk to the club.

We walked into the club called 'Sin' and we walked to the bar and we ordered our drinks ofc I ordered a whisky, I'm not the type for girly girl drinks. But no one cared.

A song played, and zara stood up. "We love this song. Come on and dance, " she says, and I nod. After the day I had this day, it was 100% worth it.

As we dance to the song, I get my attention caught by three hot, attractive men...wait elijah. What is my professor doing in a place like this. I shrugged it off, and I continued dancing sensually and all while forgetting my problems.

After the song finished, I decided to be reckless. I walked by elijahs table, and I got stopped by elijah "haley" he said, his voice sending shivers down me, and I turned, looking at him "Professor" I say he smiles "when are you doing here, especially on a school night?" He asks."What are you, my dad? " I ask, and the other just chuckled, and he rolled his eyes.

"Your attitude will get you into trouble, you know," one of the mystery men spoke. God, he was a pussy throbbingly hot. "And do I look like I care... Mr??" I asked,"Mr Noah morelli, CEO of Morelli Industries, pleasure to meet you, " he says, biting with dominance, and I became weak and shy.

"Speachless, Angel," the other mystery dude chuckled. "Why, are you hanging in this bar, haley? I won't ask again?" He says "clubbing" I say,"I'm jaxon morelli pleasure angel, " he says. I nod."Why is your skirt so short?" Noah asked "Well it's a clubbing outfit. Never know nowadays, Mr. Morelli might get lucky, " I say, giggling at the end, and he bit his lip holy shit.

I felt my cheeks go red, and I was getting weaker with the interaction with them.

"Okay, I gonna go see you in class," I say, walking off.

Elijah pov-

I watch as haley walks off her hips swaying and her brunette hair bounces as she walks. I need to control myself being around her kicks of my urge. "She is...deliciously perfect" jaxon says and then I laugh. "She is a walking sin," Noah says, and I look at him "she kicks me off trust me I teach her she's got a smart mouth, and even spilled she read erotic novels to the entire class she is shameless" I say and they both chuckle.

"Oh my fucking god why does my phone keep fucking ringing" jaxon shouts "pick it up" noah says "hello?" Jaxon starts picking up the phone.

"What do you mean the shipments have gone fucking missing find them and put a bullet in them if you have to just find them fucking parcels you imbeciles" jaxon ends the call "im gonna go keep an eye on that angel" he says winking walking out.

"She is gorgeous, though, imagine her whimpering... fuck," noah says, I growel, and he chuckles "someone trying their hardest not to break their record of 4 year" noah laughs "our last submissive broke us and so did she when she ran off with...our son " he nods and he looks at me "I understand but you need to move on not everyone is the same as her" noah says "and jaxon doesn't even know it was his kid" I say "exactly so don't worry about it" he says I nod.

"She is so perfect and gorgeous, you know, apart from her smart mouth," I say, and he chuckles. "The business is going well, by the way, Ethan has finally broke the others to give us the 5 million, and we should be able to open our club successfully on Friday." He says, and I nod. "I can't wait," I say.

--

Thanks for reading, commenting, and vote please and no negative comments good reading 📚❤️