chapter 8

I woke up to the sun shining through the window onto my face. When I opened my eyes, I grabbed my phone, it was 5 in the morning. Chase was already gone. I have to get up in an hour anyway, so I decided it wasn't worth it to go back to sleep. I got up, dressed up and sat on the phone, debating whether to text Chase or not. Last night was great, but it can't repeat , we're not together, we're friends. That was so wrong, I shouldn't have done that, but for some reason I couldn't help it. I hooked up with him, it was a mistake and it definitely not happening again. Even If it was incredible. I decided that I would write to him that I wanted to talk now so that there would be no awkwardness and tension at work. There was no way he was sleeping, I knew him. I texted "Chase can we talk in my dorm now please I know you're in yours, come here" After a few minutes, he texted back "Okay, I'll be right back"

When I saw him in the doorway, I'd lie that I didn't feel butterflies in my stomach. What the fuck is happening to me. I smiled at him and started talking

"We need to talk, don't you think?"

"Yeah, yesterday was definitely great but it shouldn't have happened" He said and I got sad, even though I wanted to forget about it too. I felt a pang in my heart even though I didn't want it to happen again.

"Yeah it was a mistake, but I don't want tension and awkwardness between us, so everything is good?" I asked looking in his eyes and he nodded whispering "yeah"

"but how did you sleep?" Chase asked smirking at me.

"Not bad" I answered with the biggest smile on my face.

"I didn't sleep too badly either, pretty good" he said as we were interrupted by Madison running into my dorm.

"Hi guys" she said smiling at us as she entered "let's go to the recordings"

It was one of the most exhausting days on set, so after filming all I wanted was to go home. I said goodbye to everyone and started walking towards the car when I saw Madison running towards me. "Wait" she screamed and I stopped. "Can I stay overnight? Mariah is out of town again." without hesitation, I said yes.

When we got to the apartment, Madison immediately started talking about me and Chase in the morning. She didn't know yet what happened.

"sooo what's up with you and Chase, that's how you smile at him, what's up girlll?" she asked smirking "and what was he talking about when I walked to your dorm?" 

"you didn't walked you ran" I laughed "but I have something to tell you, soo I didn't come home yesterday, I stayed in the dorm, I was repeating the lines for today when suddenly Chase came in, we started rehearsing the scene when suddenly we kissed and it turned into us having sex, then we lay cuddling together, it was perfect but I know it can't repeat" I said, then there was silence, deep down I knew that Madi would be happy because she loved us together but on the other hand I was afraid of her reaction. Now she had this face saying "wow".

"Have you talked about it yet?" She asked

"yeah we both figured it was just break up sex and it can't happen again, it was a mistake and we wanna forget that"

"You really think it was a mistake because you don't look like it and as far as I know Chase  I doubt he wants to forget it, he is rather emotional ?"

"Yeah I mean uh when I kissed him after so many months I realized that I miss him a little bit but I still think this shouldn't have happened and Chase he said that he want to forget so I must forget I don't have choice. We broke up for a reason."

"You miss him? Did it arouse any feelings in you for him? You know I've always rooted for you guys."

"I don't feel anything for him, we won't be together and you know it, he has his life and I have mine and besides he thinks it was a mistake. I broke up with Liam, I don't want to get into any new relationship, especially with my ex. And yeah maybe I started to care a little bit because I am fucking emotional and I can't just sleep with someone and don't have any feelings. I don't want to care, I do not know what to do"
I said with tears in my eyes, I don't know even why. She hugged me tight and whispered "I knew you cared Maddie, you will do what you think is right, but remember you can't stop the feelings"

"thank you for everything"

"always" she said as she hugged me even tighter "what are we watching Mads, maybe some comedy to cheer you up?

"yeah choose something, I trust you" I said as I laughed.

I really loved this nights. Me, Madi, netflix and vine. We sat until we fell asleep. Tomorrow we have meet with the rest of the crew in the restaurant, I was looking forward to meeting them, I loved them and I couldn't imagine life after the outer banks.

thanks for all the support love you❤️‍🩹

What do you think??😭😭