9.) hands (Bk angst) (BkDk)

(I'm having a shitty time with exams rn so here's some lovely angst 😍)

TW: abuse

Bakugou POV
I groan as I hear my alarm clock go off. I slam my hand on it to shut it up and I carefully get out of bed and try my best to be quiet. I head over to my dresser and open it while I grab my UA uniform and put it on. Once I'm dressed, I head to the bathroom and brush my teeth before heading quietly downstairs.

As I walk down the stairs I hear a voice yelling in the kitchen, I try to sneak past the kitchen so she doesn't see me.

TW: ABUSE
I feel a strong hit to the back of the head and stumble to the floor. I notice a pencil sharpener sitting next to me, I'm guessing that is what was thrown at my head. I wince as I hold the back of my head where it hit.

TW OVER

I stand back up and rush toward the front door and head outside and hear a crash just as I slam the door shut. I put on my shoes that were in my hand and zip up my backpack as I start my walk to school.

I grumble as I reach the front gate. God, I don't wanna be here. This is supposed to be my fucking dream but that old hag is slowly killing me I swear to god. I can't handle one more day living with that bitch. She's more temperamental than I am, and that's fucking saying something.

I head into my damn class full of shitty extras. Deku is, as usual, talking to his normal band of nerds but as soon as I walk through the door he waves at me with a bright smile on his face. I roll my eyes as I head to my seat. The bell rings and the chaos is cut short by our teacher waltzing into the room in a sleeping bag, nothing abnormal about that.

"Finish this packet and pray I won't end all your dreams today." He grumbles as he hands papers to robot hands to pass out to all the extras in the room. I scoff as I lean back and rest my head on my hands.

I finally get the paper to discover the brutal length of it: 128 pages. This should be nothing. I browse through the nonsense in front of me as I hear muttering behind me and after several minutes of being annoyed I turn around and slam my hands hard on the desk behind me.

"Do you need something Kacchan?" He says in a confused fucking matter as I scoff and roll my eyes. Is that really his only response? How pathetic.

"You're fucking muttering again you damn nerd." I grumble to him and he nods understandingly.

"R-Right, sorry Kacchan." He says quietly as he scratches the back of his head awkwardly as he waits for me to turn around once again. I stare at him inquisitively as he does the same. Finally, his gaze focuses on my right eye which I tried to cover with hair, it may have a small meaningless bruise. He reaches forward with his hand but I immediately flinch backward as he retracts his hand slightly.

"Sorry." He mutters as he puts his curiosity to rest. I sigh as I turn back around while attempting to recover the slight bruise on my face with my hair. I get to work on the packet and end up a fourth of the way through when the bell rings so I shove the shit in my folder as I head for the door, only to be corned by the extras that call themselves my friends, as if I have any.

"Bakubrooo." Pikachu shouts as he walks out of the classroom door with me as he attempts to put his arms around my shoulders but I immediately brush him off.

"Get the hell away from me dunce face." He rolls his eyes but obliges nonetheless. Tape face and music geek are behind us while shitty hair and raccoon eyes are next to us.

"So, party this weekend?" Pinky chimes in. I scoff as the rest of the idiots get excited, except for earhead.

"Cmon, again? Your parties, yet fun, are tiring and dragged on." Headphones groans while alien face pouts dramatically.