6 months pregnant(7) t.w.

(rose pov)

I woke up this morning un comfortable but I'm almost 6 months pregnant so it's normal. We doc at Nassau today and Charles is letting me go ashore.

He's been a lot better and we haven't fought any more.

As we went shore I wore a dress and boots as it's easier than pants

We approached the trading square as a man was arguing with Elenore . Elenore apologized for what she did and we've actually gotten along.

Our crew is known to be fierce and with the story about Charles beheading a man for raping a whore going around we just let it go

"Where s your daddy little girl" the douche asked her

"My father no longer runs Nassau I do. So if ud like to trade we can but u will be docked for the nasty barrels" Elenore was a little stuck up but she stood her ground.

"Well I'll just take my plunder else wear" he said proudly .

"Or u can go a mile off shore and have it plundered" Charles said as I leaned back on his chest. He had a hand on my hip as the man said

"Captain Marley of the cherry and who might u be" he was eyeing me up and down

"Captain vane of the ranger" he said as the guy looked at me "thats rose"

He turned back to Elenore "Id be happy to do business with u"

They finished as Elenore closed her books

"Did u have to do that?" She asked me

"He likes showboating" I said as Charles put his arms around me.

I noticed another captain look my way but I ignored it.

Charles went to speak with another captain as I went to see Jack and anne. They stayed in Nassau as Jack was locked up for some reason last time

I approached Anne and she didn't stir."damn bitch u can't say hello"

She looked her head to me as she noticed my bump.

"O my God ur big"
She said as my moth dropped "not like that but god" I hugged her as we went to meet with Jack who said the same.

That night I went to the healer to check the baby and my heart sank

I was bleeding.bleeding and pregnancy don't mix .

Charles was still in his meeting when the healer told me " u need to push" I was sweaty and it was way to early.

I just nodded as a boy had gone to fetch Charles

I pushed for a few minutes until the healer held my tiny baby girl who wasn't breathing. She was so small she could barely wrap her.

Another hour went by as I was cleaned up and the healer put the baby on my lap. I sat up as I crossed dmy legs and layed her there.

Charles finally came and he froze when he saw. The healer was taking bloody rags out and I didn't even look at him"what happened "

"I don't know" was all I said as Charles sat next to me

We just looked at our daughter for hours as the healer came back in"we can cremate her if u wish"

"Her" Charles asked me "it was a girl" I said as i tried to hold it together.

"Yes please" I said as Charles held her and kissed her goodbye.

"I'm sorry" I said as Charles looked back to me